Sims 4

XoMamii

yes my game is also taking forever to load and i cant go anywhere without waiting till the programs load. very annoying. I did have game not launching also with updates, i found for me Jen85 had not updated yet so i removed, then removed mod...not clothes or makeup before 2017. figured theyd's be useless after so long without update. it worked but still takes a while to load. I think that is EA/Origins bug and im sure we will get a new update soon lol. they get on my last nerve always screwing stuff up

14 hours ago, XoMamii said:

Only Way I Can Play Sims 4 Its Without Mods Every Time I Put My Mods Back In The Game Takes Forever To Load Or It Will Say Error Relaunch Game PLEASE HELP I Want To Play With Mods 

It might seem trivial, but have you activated the mods from the game menu? This operation requires you to exit the game for activation

The operation must be performed during the installation of the game.

menu2.png

5 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

It might seem trivial, but have you activated the mods from the game menu? This operation requires you to exit the game for activation

The operation must be performed during the installation of the game.

menu2.png

Thanks I Know That But When I Had All My Mods On There It Took Forever To Load And It Keep Saying Error Relaunch

19 hours ago, Ponchita said:

yes my game is also taking forever to load and i cant go anywhere without waiting till the programs load. very annoying. I did have game not launching also with updates, i found for me Jen85 had not updated yet so i removed, then removed mod...not clothes or makeup before 2017. figured theyd's be useless after so long without update. it worked but still takes a while to load. I think that is EA/Origins bug and im sure we will get a new update soon lol. they get on my last nerve always screwing stuff up

yesss I have been trying to play my game for a month and half, sooo I moved my mods and started working but I don't like playing it in maxis 

7 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

Is it possible to have an error screen? It does not seem, but it could help solve the problem

Do U Have Error Screen The Game Loads And Keep U Back To The Main Screen And Says Error Relaunch Game 

Archived