[SOLVED] Shower in the Rain not functioning correctly

Sims 4 Version: PC 1.46.18.1020

Wicked Whims Version: 3.3.4.133.5

Note: It's completely possible I'm asking this question in the wrong place, but I'm assuming the Shower in the Rain interaction comes from WW

EDIT: NVM this seems to be a problem with the Seasons expansion itself, not the mod. Though if anyone else had this issue, please let me know!

I seem to be having a problem with the interaction "Shower in the Rain". When I select the interaction, my Sim just stands there naked but no animation plays. Weirdly enough, the animation functions correctly in a new save.

I have tried removing mods and shallow cleaning the Wicked Whims mod (by removing the WW save folder), but these things still don't function properly in my old saves. Is this just a general Sims 4 bug? Has anyone else experienced this issue and had success in troubleshooting it?

SOLUTION: Moodlets granting the Flirty emotion can cause issues with the animation. Removing them resolves the issue.

I originally thought the issue was mod-related since for some dumb reason I thought that the interaction originated from Wicked Whims. Leaving this up anyways in case some other people have the same issue and don't know how to fix it.

• 10 months later...

Archived