So here's the problem...

GentaNx

So, this bug tends to happen every now and then, but when it does it's really annoying, I have to restart the game everytime this happens. Basically all it does is completely mess up the chest of some (not all) female sims, ONLY with female sims.

The only mod I have that alters body meshes is Better Body by Hiroki (and EVE V4, but that's a non default), I only have installed the bottom package, I honestly prefer the game's default breast shape.

2131811921_08-16-18_10-33-21PM.thumb.png.2b86e70d7280e3f5b437aa9dc6742f9e.png

So, is there any fix to this issue? Any recommendation or tip? Thanks in advance ?

9 hours ago, GentaNx said:

Do you mean the "Breast separation slider"? Yep, I do have that mod, is that causing the issue?

i'm afraid, yes

i had this kind glitch too, and the thread in MTS there are several report about this problem too.

when the glitch comes, i just enter CAS and exit, (i enter CAS using MCCC, but if you didnt have that mod, you can use dresser)

sometimes it fixed, and sometimes it doesnt, redo enter CAS and it fixed...

but if in your games the glitch cant be fixed, just removed the mod, and delete localthumbcache.package in sims4 folder will fixed the problem

Archived