Problem with mosue?

My mouse behave very strange when I press left click on any site in Firefox. It brings up right menu in the same time as I click left button. (See the picture). I scanned my computer with antivirus and anti malware programs and both of them reported clean state. I even reinstalled Firefox, but it didn't help. It is interesting that mosue behaves strange only when using FF browser. Any suggestion what it might be and how to fix it? Thank you.

1008143921_2018-08-1614_29_04-TechnicalSupport-LoversLab.thumb.jpg.68abc64f2c199dfd7967723084eb4a19.jpg

Now, re-enable, one by one, the extension.

Test the browser after each re-enabling.

When you find the one that creates problems, get rid of it.

More or less like finding a bad mod for Skyrim.

3 minutes ago, CPU said:

Now, re-enable, one by one, the extension.

Test the browser after each re-enabling.

When you find the one that creates problems, get rid of it.

More or less like finding a bad mod for Skyrim.

Thanks. I found it. It was "Add block". Somehow it went crazy and enabled itself on LL. I disabled it only for LL earlier and I don't know how it was active again since I didn't touch it. Anyhow, it is fixed now. Thank you again. :)

12 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

I disabled it only for LL earlier and I don't know how it was active again since I didn't touch it.

Firefox has recently updated, and has been a bit more aggressive in resetting disabled presets.

For example, if you have turned off all the "update's" for notifications you would see that they have all been turned on again.

6 hours ago, dharvinia said:

Firefox has recently updated, and has been a bit more aggressive in resetting disabled presets.

For example, if you have turned off all the "update's" for notifications you would see that they have all been turned on again.

I noticed it too. Indeed, FF behaves very strange lately.

Archived