Dickplomacy Reloaded for Mount and Blade Warband

2 hours ago, Whizkid said:

thanks for sharing, for more sex animations perhaps you could take a look at warwolf here is the links https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/mount-blade-warband-mods/warwolf/, there is a couple more animations namely gangbang orgy etc..

Same animations as far as I can tell. gangbangs are used in Dickplomacy, and Reloaded. Specifically in the context of noble female prisoners.

9 hours ago, LilyModzStuff said:

Capture them from either conquering a city, or knocking out peasant women from villages.

just to add brothels are limited to 20 Lady i.e. from capturing castles/towns (wives or daughters of the lords) and 50 female peasants/refuges/sword sisters etc..

2 hours ago, IntelligencePending said:

What needs textures? I'm not a pro or anything, but I could probably make something usable.

Cool! :D Thank you!!!
I wanted to add more (realistic as in not fantasy / futuristic) and sexualized female clothing based around the currently in use naked bodies, which can be extracted from the (if I remember correctly) NUDE.brf as obj files with openbrf.

Oh, do you mean 3D modeling? I've messed around in blender before, but clothes and armor need to be skinned and weighted and unfortunately that's just out of my league.

I can take a crack at anything 2D though!

Also, I was looking at the code and I got it to compile, but I was getting two warnings for code that didn't inject. Here is one.

*\source\util_scripts.py:84: UserWarning: Error injecting code into: agent_reassign_team
  warnings.warn("Error injecting code into: %s" % (cur_directive[1]) )

and also a few errors where there are two missing (try_end)s and one undefined variable like this

unassigned local variable <l.cur_troop[@1224979098644774921]> used by operation neg|troop_slot_eq in script.fill_tournament_participants_troop on line 1

My first guess was that I was missing resources or something like you said on the github readme, but I fixed them and it seems to have worked without any extra files.

7 hours ago, IntelligencePending said:

Oh, do you mean 3D modeling? I've messed around in blender before, but clothes and armor need to be skinned and weighted and unfortunately that's just out of my league.

I can take a crack at anything 2D though!

Also, I was looking at the code and I got it to compile, but I was getting two warnings for code that didn't inject. Here is one.

*\source\util_scripts.py:84: UserWarning: Error injecting code into: agent_reassign_team
  warnings.warn("Error injecting code into: %s" % (cur_directive[1]) )

and also a few errors where there are two missing (try_end)s and one undefined variable like this

unassigned local variable <l.cur_troop[@1224979098644774921]> used by operation neg|troop_slot_eq in script.fill_tournament_participants_troop on line 1

My first guess was that I was missing resources or something like you said on the github readme, but I fixed them and it seems to have worked without any extra files.

The first error with util_scripts is weird, it's more of a non-issue as everything ends up working fine. Basically mod_merger tries to inject the util_*.py scripts into the compile, and it generates a warning, I have tried several different util_*.py scripts, and always get a similar error with the exception of the older ones. The problem is the older util*.py scripts don't compile correctly, they produce errors where as the modified ones that I use will pass the compile phase.

12 hours ago, LilyModzStuff said:

Cool! :D Thank you!!!
I wanted to add more (realistic as in not fantasy / futuristic) and sexualized female clothing based around the currently in use naked bodies, which can be extracted from the (if I remember correctly) NUDE.brf as obj files with openbrf.

YES

Was hoping for this actually.

In that vein, is there plans to diversify certain cultures/kingdoms in the game?

I'd love to see the eastern factions become a bit more exotic and/or archaic/barbaric
  things like sword/belly dancer clothing, exposed gladiator type outfits, left over weapons from Calradia's antiquity era that are still in use, etc etc
Also, sexual/exposure based things aside, i'd hope to see also a lot of the resources out compiled into Dickplomacy as well just for diversity's sake, like the transitional armors, oriental stuff, gothic plate armors, etc, etc.

And when you're defeated, often times the brigands/raiders/looters will say something about selling you to slavery. Should totally make that happen. Could end up as a gladiator, sex slave, all that jazz. 

I need to stop hyping myself up about this!

( Also, bit of a big report but maybe it's just my end, the trees look really werid in my game. Might have to post screenies. Also, in the character maker, one of the earring ( which I think is the Byzantine styled one ) is missing it's texture. )

1 hour ago, Cezul said:

YES

In that vein, is there plans to diversify certain cultures/kingdoms in the game?

I'd love to see the eastern factions become a bit more exotic and/or archaic/barbaric
  things like sword/belly dancer clothing, exposed gladiator type outfits, left over weapons from Calradia's antiquity era that are still in use, etc etc
Also, sexual/exposure based things aside, i'd hope to see also a lot of the resources out compiled into Dickplomacy as well just for diversity's sake, like the transitional armors, oriental stuff, gothic plate armors, etc, etc.

And when you're defeated, often times the brigands/raiders/looters will say something about selling you to slavery. Should totally make that happen. Could end up as a gladiator, sex slave, all that jazz. 

( Also, bit of a big report but maybe it's just my end, the trees look really werid in my game. Might have to post screenies. Also, in the character maker, one of the earring ( which I think is the Byzantine styled one ) is missing it's texture. )

download the module.ini from here to fix the trees problem 

earring problem download the fix from this thread 

4 hours ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

Any chance the nightly commits will be accompanied by a compiled release any time soon?

The reason the nightly commits didn't have a compiled release this development cycle is that much of what I was doing was editing scenes, and several nightly commits earlier in development had major bugs. But I do plan on doing that in the future through a third party hosting site that will be linked from the github page. (Github can't host it because of NSFW assets.)

Also, 1.20 is zipped, but I wanted to test everything and I need to write the documentation and credits before distributing it. (Expect a release tomorrow or tonight.) 

3 hours ago, Cezul said:

YES

I do plan on adding more realistic textures, that are erotic well still being true to culture, specifically my plan for the Sarranids, was decorated / Ottoman erotic Arabic outfits, as in possibly with gold, jewels, things like that, on more traditional Arabic looking outfits. I have a few OSPs in mind and will work on overhauling faction textures for the next version, but I didn't want to include it in 1.20 as I am moving next week, and don't want people to have to wait several weeks for another version.

The new version (1.20) focuses more on gameplay changes, the reason why is, I wanted to flesh out the mechanics more for the future versions, so it adds banking, ships, the ability to steal from merchants in ship battles, fight pirates, hire troops from towns, and it redoes the menu for the Dickplomacy settings, it also removes Polished Landscapes and replaces it with another set of HD textures for the map.

1.20 will be out when I am done writing the documentation of changes and credits.

6 hours ago, LilyModzStuff said:

The first error with util_scripts is weird, it's more of a non-issue as everything ends up working fine. Basically mod_merger tries to inject the util_*.py scripts into the compile, and it generates a warning, I have tried several different util_*.py scripts, and always get a similar error with the exception of the older ones. The problem is the older util*.py scripts don't compile correctly, they produce errors where as the modified ones that I use will pass the compile phase.

Ok, so in that case here are the fixes I am using if it interests you.

Error: *\Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.1\source\util_scripts.py:84: UserWarning: Error injecting code into: agent_reassign_team warnings.warn("Error injecting code into: %s" % (cur_directive[1]) )
Fix  : freelancer_scripts.py Commented out line 692

Error: *\Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.1\source\util_scripts.py:84: UserWarning: Error injecting code into: party_give_xp_and_gold warnings.warn("Error injecting code into: %s" % (cur_directive[1]) )
Fix  : freelancer_scripts.py Commented out line 717

Error: try/end operations do not match in script.mcc_generate_skill_set: 1 try_end(s) missing
Fix  : mcc_scripts.py Changed (else_try), to (try_end), on line 1182

Error: try/end operations do not match in prsnt.dices_game(#62).ti_on_presentation_run: 1 try_end(s) missing
Fix  : module_presentations.py Added (try_end), on line 20224

Error: unassigned local variable <l.cur_troop[@1224979098644774921]> used by operation neg|troop_slot_eq in script.fill_tournament_participants_troop on line 1
Fix  : Still working on it.

1 minute ago, IntelligencePending said:

Ok, so in that case here are the fixes I am using if it interests you.

Error: *\Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.1\source\util_scripts.py:84: UserWarning: Error injecting code into: agent_reassign_team warnings.warn("Error injecting code into: %s" % (cur_directive[1]) )
Fix  : freelancer_scripts.py Commented out line 692

Error: *\Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.1\source\util_scripts.py:84: UserWarning: Error injecting code into: party_give_xp_and_gold warnings.warn("Error injecting code into: %s" % (cur_directive[1]) )
Fix  : freelancer_scripts.py Commented out line 717

Error: try/end operations do not match in script.mcc_generate_skill_set: 1 try_end(s) missing
Fix  : mcc_scripts.py Changed (else_try), to (try_end), on line 1182

Error: try/end operations do not match in prsnt.dices_game(#62).ti_on_presentation_run: 1 try_end(s) missing
Fix  : module_presentations.py Added (try_end), on line 20224

Error: unassigned local variable <l.cur_troop[@1224979098644774921]> used by operation neg|troop_slot_eq in script.fill_tournament_participants_troop on line 1
Fix  : Still working on it.

Thank you!! :) I will implement those changes and credit you.

6 minutes ago, LilyModzStuff said:

I don't know if the change log covered everything, for the full list of features it credits list is honestly better, despite the fact it doesn't include scripts I personally wrote and modifications I wrote to the code.

is it possible to allow same sex marriage with prejudice on and could the renowned take a bigger hit if player is being violated.

17 minutes ago, Whizkid said:

is it possible to allow same sex marriage with prejudice on and could the renowned take a bigger hit if player is being violated.

I would need to check the source for if I can replace the prejudice variable with a different one.

Also, yes, for the second one, I need to take a look at module_scripts first though.

39 minutes ago, Molenuex said:

I'd like to help develop, I'm pretty good at coding and would like to improve my py skills.

That's great!! :D We can talk on discord if you like, I am usually more active on there. https://discord.gg/n3PUZG2

41 minutes ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

Mcfreaking loving the update.

Reveal hidden contents

I am really glad you liked it!!! I was worried I didn't add enough new features at first to be completely honest. >_< I want to make Dickplomacy playable for people who want a fully fledged out modded experience, and so I feel like content updates in general that modify how people can interact with the game, not just in sexual ways, are important.