[SEARCH] Modular mashup outfits?

Hey, I'm in search for some  semi-skimpy clothing and armor mashups, ideally with UUNP sliders. It's outfit sets that include many different variants for several different body slots so you can mix and match different outfits out of several armor pieces. I'm looking for something like Brokefoots UNP Mashup CompilationThe Amazing World of Bikini Armor to give a better idea.

Anything you can think of helps me to explore.

27 minutes ago, farlibarcai said:

Perhaps the Book of UUNP, but is not as modular, it just add tons of variations

Not quite what I'm looking for but this is pretty cool. The main issue with this one is that it doesn't add many new armor pieces for slots other than body/shoes/gloves.  Might still be something I will add to my mod load just for the npc variation, thanks.

• Most of Ninirim's armors i like to mash up with other armors
  • BDO armor pack I+II has some nice shoes/gloves that can be combined
  • Artemisia-style Mashup
  • Hedge Mage Armor + Fluffy Travel Attire + ZZJay Wardrobe has parts i combine with one another
  • Osare Culort
  • Bikini Ascend (the most modular one on here, comes with thigh armor + belts + spines, etc) + Karyud Armor (both nsfw links) by Nisetanaka are pretty modular, plus his bikini armor parts that i like to combine with other armors (ie. blades bikini armorlight blades armor can get you a pretty good semi-skimpy look)
  • misfit mage robes and assault outfit are very modular (mentioned above), i like to combine them with osare culort imo
  • edit: i forgot to mention DK's BDO dark knight collection has lots of skirts, belts, numerous gloves + shoes, stockings, and necklaces

all of these have uunp bodyslides (i use them all) but you just might have to do a bit of digging either on this website, the optional downloads, or wtfuun's page. they're not all as modular as book of UUNP but they get the job done

Archived