Invisible male body

Rokabur

Have Sexout as well as all the required mods installed without any problems. The single only problem is that during sex my male char has an invisible body except for his head and hands. When I go into the MCM under SexoutCommonResources, under player character it only gives me the option to select a FEMALE body type/shape. There's no option to select a male type even though I have Robert's body installed.

44 minutes ago, Rokabur said:

Have Sexout as well as all the required mods installed without any problems. The single only problem is that during sex my male char has an invisible body except for his head and hands. When I go into the MCM under SexoutCommonResources, under player character it only gives me the option to select a FEMALE body type/shape. There's no option to select a male type even though I have Robert's body installed.

Do you have the Male body suits in your mod menu settings enabled? If so, try disabling it. If not, try enabling it.

1 hour ago, Jack of All Trades said:

Do you have the Male body suits in your mod menu settings enabled? If so, try disabling it. If not, try enabling it.

The only mods listed under MCM is SexoutNG, SexoutcommonResources, Anim management and Sexout Positioning. In SexoutCommonResouces it has a tab for Player Character, when I go to that the only option is to select a female body type even though I'm playing as a male. Under SexoutNG for male clothes I turned off the body suit and sex animations used the Robert's body with a limp dick. If I turned body suits back on my body becomes invisible during sex again.

1 hour ago, cecik said:

If you run SexoutNG with Roberts body, you should seperately the 'nude maleerectbody'.

Check SexoutNG Beta thread for download and installation instructions.

Thanks dude, that did end up working (though I had been using SexoutNG '97 stable version instead of SexoutNG '98 Beta 2).

Archived