(NV) Clothes From Mods Completely Invisible After Blender Edits.

After using the clothing converter, sometimes you have to go into Blender and edit some of the areas of the model that got screwed up during the conversion. However, after exporting the model from Blender, replacing the original model, and then equipping it in-game, My character's body becomes completely invisible. I made sure that I selected the "Fallout 3" export option as well, so I'm really confused as to why this is occurring. Can anyone shed some light on why this is happening?

For all rigged meshes should be used "skinned" shader flag (check 'bsshaderpplightingproperty' or something like this). So in total you should have at least this 4 shader flags minimum: 'specular'(adding specular effect), 'skinned' (to show rigged/skinned mesh), 'remappable texture' (to show the texture) and the last one is 'z-buffer-test'. 

If the mesh part is a body part that uses main body texture (body, hands, legs, etc..) it should have shader type 'shader_skin' or you will get the texture not depended by the race, also you should add to the shader flags one more flag 'facegen' for the same reason to get body texture that depends on the race. (the same thing should be done for head part if uses) 

All this stuff can be made in Nifskope, and yes you should to do this everytime when you exporting the model. 

Archived