So who else is looking foward to the deadpool movie in 2013 ?

Kashiwaba Tomoe

Apparently it's due out mid to late 2013 and Ryan Reynolds is reprising his role as the merc with a mouth, however it's also been said (by Reynolds among others) that they are compleatly ignoring Xmen Origins: Wolverine because the people that wrote that totally sucked when it came to any side character, especially deadpool, and generally fucked shit up.

Trailer for the 2013 Deadpool game:

[video=youtube]

edit: For those that don't know the comic/movie characther Deadpool heres the basics.

After Wolverine was given his adumantium by the goverment, they did more experiments.

In one of them, they took a former soldier/mercenary named Wade Wilson, and tried to give him Wolverine's healing factor.

Then he got cancer, and was put into a hospice for people from experiments, black ops, and other things that not only don't go bump in the night but also didn't exist.

Long story short just as he was dying of cancer, the healing factor kicked in.

It recognized his being full of cancer as his 'healthy' state, and so his body is now horribly deformed under the mask.

He's also pretty much insane, although still very intelligent and capable of quite elaborate planning, even being hired by Nick Fury to help repel alien invasions.

Characther is sorta neutral, while he won't kill kids or cross certain lines, he has no problem killing lots and lots and lots of people out of simple boredom, or killing a random guy for money.

Also, he tends to break the 4th wall. A lot.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest flingingfeces

Always loved Dead Pool to be honest. The comics always made me laugh my ass off when I was younger and the game looks brilliant. Ryan Reynolds was brilliant in Wolverine Origins so I'm hoping the best for the movie.

Always loved Dead Pool to be honest. The comics always made me laugh my ass off when I was younger and the game looks brilliant. Ryan Reynolds was brilliant in Wolverine Origins so I'm hoping the best for the movie.

Well the best part to me is Reynolds has clearly state that the movie will ignore Origins and how badly it fucked the characther.

Well the best part to me is Reynolds has clearly state that the movie will ignore Origins and how badly it fucked the characther.

I truelly hope they do ignore the origins deadpool and go more like the comic series. I will be seeing it when it comes out.

Archived