WHat the FFFF is going ON!?!?!??!

Riceball

Hello, everything was working fine, but it's getting a little crowded in my data folder so I reinstalled the whole game. I did a full clean uninstall even the mygames folder.

Few hours later, ahh finally I'm done! Time to FFFkin play!

...and then BAAAAM!!! this happens!?

purplewtfskyrimdiedie_zps8d0c09bb.jpg

I have never downloaded anything in steamworkshop and today was the first time, I downloaded the space core mod and this happens. I always freakin knew steamworkshop is the devil. Nah I know it isnt about steam.

Please help me! I'm going to try and reinstall again for many hours.

EDIT: I noticed that the hands glow purple but the whole body and face is fine. I'm using texture mods but this was working before. I'm also using a custom race if that even matters. The NPC in my game are all fine, it looks like I'm the only one broken.

EDIT: I SOLVED IT YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

I was missing the femalehands_1_sk.dds

I was very close to ripping someone's head off and putting it on display for Halloween but oh well, maybe next year.

Yes, everything was working fine. I only downloaded the space core mod. I'm using the 1.7.7.0.6 version of skyrim.

Reinstalling again shouldn't really bother me if it didn't took me 4-5 hours to put it back all together. I think I'm gonna cry now.

EDIT: I did a reinstall and it's still the same. Even without ENB the hands have a weird color. Hands are lighter in color and has a purple shine but not too noticeable.

EDIT2: It appears that only my custom race have this problem, all other races textures are working fine.

EDIT3: SOLVED see first post

Archived