Would be nice to have these sexy ladies as a preset/companion

Well it would be nice to have to have these lovely sexy ladies as a preset/companion I know that there are awesome character/companion makers out there that can do this with ease and wouldn't say it can't be done and as far as everyone saying do it yourself type people let me break it down for yas I SUCK AT MAKING CHARACTER PRESETS so don't even say try doing it yourself or use console to change a ped well lets see I did that already still not the same and still looks like shit no matter how hard I try.

Well here are the  two ladies that would look good in the game if anyone that is willing to give this a chance or a shot since my first request is obviously too complicated to do (which I know that's not entirely true cause of todays technology) I just hope someone would honor a request and at least try to attempt to make them.

here are the pics.

05.jpg10.png

06b.png

06a.png

179569_16big.png

179569_11big.png

hot-nude-black-african-american-women.jpg

Archived