Amorous Adventures Extended [V1.2.1 ] (2019/01/11)

5 hours ago, desafinado56 said:

yeah because she becomes jarl though some minor modifications to put someone else on the throne would be great

Not this easy w/o messing with the civil war quest.

On 8/7/2018 at 9:16 PM, ep8c20030 said:

Hi mate, can I know which Chinese forum you post your mod on? I know a little Chinese and want to follow your update with no delay?

The Chinese site is 9dmgame.com

In fact you don't need to , because I use English to make the mod for CK's not supporting Chinese.

The English ver will be the newest.

1 hour ago, Celedhring said:

Amorous Adventures is rather lacking for male NPC's for female characters once you get past Vilkas and Farkas. 

I' sorry, just like Foxfinger, I don't think I have interests in Male Love Quest as Fakas.

Suggestions: After getting rid of Fjola's husband she develops a romantic interest in you and repays in kind. Could make it a little harder one step and make you do errands for her for example defend Mistwatch from rival bandits/imperials/stormcloaks attack (after all you killed her guards) or run errands looting/stealing stuff to win her approval and make her want you.

Suggestion 2: You hit on Fura Bloodmouth as you join Volkihar clan but she brushes you off as a cocky weak vampire unworthy of attention, after you recover Elder Scroll and afterwards finally defeat Harkon you install passion in her and become her lord and newest "playmate"

Suggestion 3: Maven asks you to shut down honningbrew meadery for her, you name your price. Her. Or, option 2 would be to offer her a deal to become Jarl of Riften when siding with Imperials during the civil war thus becoming lovers-conspirators.

17 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

What can i do to get Saffir if I found Amrens sword much earlier? Can I reset/restart the quest to find his sword?

Maybe you can try the console  code : resetquest xxx(the quest id you can find at uesp)

I'm not sure if it can be useful.

13 minutes ago, jackp said:

Maybe you can try the console  code : resetquest xxx(the quest id you can find at uesp)

I'm not sure if it can be useful.

I cn try that but perhaps you can tell me the quest stage for the little trip with Saffir so I can skip that part of the quest.

9 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I can't reset the quest for Amren because it is a random favor quest like many others. it has no unique ID. So please help me with the quest stages of the Braith questline.

559456529_.thumb.PNG.9420b0026f1257508c2c2683e9031899.PNGimage.thumb.png.172e2993ff9b7584281e2de26aa19efc.png

Stage 56 talk to Alfhild

Stage 60 talk to Saffir

Stage 70 talk to Saffir when you get the balde

Stage 75 Return to whiterun and talk to Braith.

If you can't get the blade, I think you try setstage 75

10 hours ago, jackp said:

559456529_.thumb.PNG.9420b0026f1257508c2c2683e9031899.PNGimage.thumb.png.172e2993ff9b7584281e2de26aa19efc.png

Stage 56 talk to Alfhild

Stage 60 talk to Saffir

Stage 70 talk to Saffir when you get the balde

Stage 75 Return to whiterun and talk to Braith.

If you can't get the blade, I think you try setstage 75 

Stage 80 helped. Thank you. And by the way you could mention in the mod description that you need animations for big groups.

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Stage 80 helped. Thank you. And by the way you could mention in the mod description that you need animations for big groups.

Yeah, thanks for your reminding and testing, really.

As for the protection for lovers, I will try to add at v1-2-x. Because I didn't use the function in initial AA questline,  so I should get to know it first.

And if you want to try the Sorine quest, please update it to v1-1-2. I made a  so big mistake that the quest will not go correctly.

On 8/23/2018 at 1:01 PM, Durante said:

Suggestions: After getting rid of Fjola's husband she develops a romantic interest in you and repays in kind. Could make it a little harder one step and make you do errands for her for example defend Mistwatch from rival bandits/imperials/stormcloaks attack (after all you killed her guards) or run errands looting/stealing stuff to win her approval and make her want you.

Suggestion 2: You hit on Fura Bloodmouth as you join Volkihar clan but she brushes you off as a cocky weak vampire unworthy of attention, after you recover Elder Scroll and afterwards finally defeat Harkon you install passion in her and become her lord and newest "playmate"

Suggestion 3: Maven asks you to shut down honningbrew meadery for her, you name your price. Her. Or, option 2 would be to offer her a deal to become Jarl of Riften when siding with Imperials during the civil war thus becoming lovers-conspirators.

I almost prefer a less complicated one such as eydis ue send you in search of your husband or grosta that to be the two widows less problems.
another would be the elf of riften nivenor that those who are unfaithful according to a note that you meet in your house as the husband

On 8/23/2018 at 7:01 PM, Durante said:

Thanks for your suggestions, which was wonderful especilly for Fura. I think I will try to add it to the dawnguard line not the vampire line.