[WIP] Lovers Voice for Creatures

LongDukDong

Lovers Voice for Creatures

A Work In Progress

By no means is this a complete system, so I haven't uploaded it within the Downloads Section.  However, this mod has a functional skeletal system which allows Text Dialog to be visible when an NPC is having carnal relations with an animal.   And for those interested, there is some dialog already available if the player wishes to see it function when having an affair with Mehrunes Dagon or Jylly... jilly...  Jigglypuff.  Okay, who named that damn Daedra Lord?  Crack Kills, guys! ?

Here's the initial work.  The final 'filename' I choose is pending, but this one fits:   LVSSD_Creatures.esp

It is solely dependent upon

* Oblivion

* Lovers with PK.esm

* Lovers with PK.esp

Some compatibility added for the following:

* Lovers Bitch.esp

* TamagoClub.esm

* LoversSlaveTrader.esp

* LoversGendifiedCreatures.esm ( a current WIP )

This does not require the original Lovers SSD script at all!

Of these three, it is primarily dependent upon Lovers with PK.esp as I had need to edit/alter the   xLoversMainScriptStepH script in order to use alternate xtopic ztopic categories, and 'force' the LoversPK Say Topic commands to permit creature dialog.  I understand that there was an earlier Creature Voice mod some time ago, but I also heard that it ceased working when the latest version of Lovers with PK was released.  So... here it is.

The current system permits 51 basic creature types.  These creature types are based upon the 43 different creature models as defined in the  xLoversCmnGetCreatureType  script, two variations added to cover wolves and dogs, the 5 creature formIDs from LoversCreatures, and running a check for the "xBitchWWWerewolf" skeleton prevalent in werewolves available within both Lovers Bitch and the Bravil Underground Addon as provided by Fejeena.  :face_wolf:  IWhile it is not dependent upon any of these systems, Lovers Voice for Creatures will easily detect these.

This isn't to say that 'specific' creatures won't get love.  I have hopes to identify single creatures like Seed Neesus's horse, Blossom. :horse:

I should point out that it is possible to make dialog where the creature IS on the receiving 'end' (pun intended).  If you use Lovers TachiCat2 on Mehrunes Dagon and make him the Bitch, he complains big time.

Also included in the mod is a spell (or Lesser Power) that allows the player to decide if they do or do not have a fondness for creature types.  That is to say, you could check off 'Canines' and not check off 'General Animals' and your character dialog may show preference to being dicked by a wolf.... but not enjoying being mounted by a deer.  I may include other options in the spell, but it is a Work in Progress.

And for those fans of Lovers Bitch, it should be no problem to detect and use certain 'Tokens' that register if the NPC gets Knotted during sex, or is on all-fours.  Also, it is possible to detect if any sex participants were initially enslaved with Lovers Slave Trade, and I have plans to include checks for some other major systems if possible.

As this is a work in progress, ANY IDEAS WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!!!  ?   And if anyone knows of any OTHER mod that edits/alters the xLoversMainScriptStepH script within Lovers with PK, please contact me as I would like to know and would endeavor to make this mod compatible.

Also, I have no qualms if anyone wishes to supply dialog for various creature types.  Hell, I actually expect someone would love to send me text that comes out of Rena Bruiant's mouth to her beloved Kezune and Bailey.  PMs (Private Messages) are fine, though I answer those infrequently.

Enjoy.  And let me know what you think. 

I do not know any Lovers Mod who has Lovers with PK esp as Master File, so no Mod use xLoversMainScriptStepH.

A quick esp check: I don't see my favorite Lovers creatures the Mushrooms ( Folder: zzzLoversMushroom ), also Hitode and Tentacle creature are missing.

And I see only dialogues for  MehrunesDagon and yoghurt pot...oh Jyggalag.  Must I add new dialogues in your esp or in my Mod?
Of course Creature Dialog by Type / Model  does not need ral dialoges ( bark, gasp, grunt,...)  but he  NPC Dialog by Creature Type ( sex with Dog: "Push your knot in me, you mangy mutt. "   Sex with Lion, Tiger, Leopard: "Yeah big pussy use my little pussy."

No ini to add more Mod creatures?

And what about a skeleton AND model check? e.g. other BravilaUnderGround creatures. And i have Rabbits is different Mods that all use the Rat folder and skeleton.

But is is possible to check a Model?
  if me.ModelPathIncludes "rabbit"  would check the skeleton not the body nif files??? right?
11uu1.jpg

If it checks the nif model it would be possible to detect rabbits. ( or other creatures)

if me.ModelPathIncludes "rabbit" ==1  && ModelPathIncludes "\Rat\" == 1

The check must be above the Rat check
ModelPathIncludes "\Rat\" == 1
or a rabbit will never be selected.

If Rat folder and Rabbit model  = use Rabbit dialogue
If  only Rat folder use Rat dialogue.

In my Rat folder are also gangchong, worm, squirrel and anequina-glyptodon.
In my sheep folder ; cow, several anequina-goats, carabao, tapir and pig.
Also many creatures in other vanilla creatures folders.

11 hours ago, fejeena said:

I do not know any Lovers Mod who has Lovers with PK esp as Master File, so no Mod use xLoversMainScriptStepH.

WOOT.   Well, that's a relief.  Still..... if someone DOES find a mod that uses xLoversMainScriptStepH, I'll see what I can do for compatability.

A quick esp check: I don't see my favorite Lovers creatures the Mushrooms ( Folder: zzzLoversMushroom ), also Hitode and Tentacle creature are missing. 

In the works... next update I expect.  In fact, I plan to have them be part of the default system as well.  I just didn't get to them yet.

And I see only dialogues for  MehrunesDagon and yoghurt pot...oh Jyggalag.  Must I add new dialogues in your esp or in my Mod?
Of course Creature Dialog by Type / Model  does not need ral dialoges ( bark, gasp, grunt,...)  but he  NPC Dialog by Creature Type ( sex with Dog: "Push your knot in me, you mangy mutt. "   Sex with Lion, Tiger, Leopard: "Yeah big pussy use my little pussy."

Well, I do plan on having more expansive dialog. to add to this mod.  Yeah, I don't really expect unintelligent creatures to say anything during sex.   Well, maybe some unintelligent GRUNT or OOGA BOOGA from an Ogre.  ?   For Cats, watch out.  They have 'love spines' that make female cats yowl from pain/pleasure.  Ouch!  :face_cat:  Recall I said I had a sort of early form PREFERENCE menu?  I'm pretty sure I wanna add sub-types of Knotting and Love Spines to it.  OR some other options, but I'm up to opinions and thoughts.

No ini to add more Mod creatures?

And what about a skeleton AND model check? e.g. other BravilaUnderGround creatures. And i have Rabbits is different Mods that all use the Rat folder and skeleton.

A double-answer here.   You queried if dialog would need to be added to either your mod or to this mod.  And at the same time, you're inquiring about new monsters and model checks.  THIS time, I do not propose an INI check, but an outside mod patch for mods like the Bravil Underground system and addons. 

I know that Bravil itself has creatures like Gonzo, Lily, Dingo, Pickman and others... likely more UNIQUE in dialog than their counterparts.  Pickman would have different dialog than regular hungers afterall.   MOST of the addons only added three other forms, but the one with the Hidden interior cave has WAY more creatures.  Perhaps the player has different dialog to whorewolves than regular ones.  One mod patch that contains Bravil Creature dialog can be made, but I have to see about making a callback system to identify Bravil creatures

I do like the idea of models instead of skeleton check, but what I suggest won't work when wishing to identify 'specific' creature types where needed.  Dingo and Skeletal Hounds use the same model, just as Crowning Isle's 'Soul of a Whore' shares the same model as Tentacle Monster.  If you somehow brought Lara Noah from Bravil to the Dog Kennel of Lovers Bitch, you wouldn't want her screaming for Dingo if your Skeletal Hound takes her.

OH.   the base system now includes the flag transfer system for Lovers Bitch.  So if it Detects the knotting ring, knot-based dialog can be made.  Likewise, the All-Fours flag works too.  Other flags that I wish to include are LST flags, so slave training dialog can be used.  And perhaps a test for Ovums if a female is in heat or randy.  Dependent on their attitude, they may freak out and panic if being mated, or beg to be filled with puppies.

And for those only glossing over and reading the last post......

As this is a work in progress, ANY IDEAS WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!!!  ?   And if anyone knows of any OTHER mod that edits/alters the xLoversMainScriptStepH script within Lovers with PK, please contact me as I would like to know and would endeavor to make this mod compatible.

Also, I have no qualms if anyone wishes to supply dialog for various creature types.  Hell, I actually expect someone would love to send me text that comes out of Rena Bruiant's mouth to her beloved Kezune and Bailey.  PMs (Private Messages) are fine, though I answer those infrequently.

Yes, only dialogues in " NPC Dialog by Creature Type ", the player say it when fucked by creatures.

Rat: " . . ."

Player: " Yuck you hairy beast! "

Rat: " . . . "

but if the "rat" is a worm or gangchong  or anequina-glyptodon. ..they have no hair.

Ok  , if the glyptodon use the default animation " fuck with tail" the player should be dead.

Spoiler

anequina-glyptodon.

11uu2.jpg

Creatures will use the default  ".... "  dialogue  or say nothing.

Don't know which  Mod add the "..."   , also dead NPC  say only " . . ." in my game. ( yes you can rape dead NPCs , no special Mod needed. )

Ruff example of checking if dog is actually knotting his bitch-

In the questscript:
set rKnting to GetFormFromMod "LoversBitch.esp" 03944a

In the callback;

if sTrigger == 3  ;each second of sex
    set rKntok to myquestscript.rKnting
    if rMale.GetItemCount rKntok
     ;He is knotting his bitch
    else
     ;not knotting right now
    endif
endif

Mem

On 8/2/2018 at 9:51 PM, fejeena said:

Yes, only dialogues in " NPC Dialog by Creature Type ", the player say it when fucked by creatures.

Rat: " . . ."

Player: " Yuck you hairy beast! "

Rat: " . . . "

I have no issues with creatures NOT being able to talk during sex.  Those with animal intelligence certainly would not be voicing their opinion if sex is good or not.

Ok  , if the glyptodon use the default animation " fuck with tail" the player should be dead.

Seriously, what the FUCK IS THAT!??  ?  Yeah, the player would be dead if boned by that monstrosity... or totally fucked up if carrying its legacy.  Yikes!  ?

Don't know which  Mod add the "..."   , also dead NPC  say only " . . ." in my game.

As to who started using ". . ." for empty dialog, it was probably started with the RaperS mod.  Personally, I would use the " "(empty space) options for animal 'dialog' of sorts.

On 8/3/2018 at 12:19 AM, mem4ob4 said:

Ruff example of checking if dog is actually knotting his bitch-

In the questscript:

(CODE supplied)

I snag the knot ring token much the same way in my quest script.  :cool:  Knotting would be dependent on Lovers Bitch, so I don't have to redo the mechanics.  I just use a small script that just looks to see if the target has the knot ring equipped, and equips the target with the LoversVoiceCreature knot token for dialog purposes.    And I have a callback to erase the LoversVoiceCreature token when done.  Easy.

When making most text conditions, you would usually make a condition to test the monster's ID and the player's preferences like

Yes(target)    GetItemCount     xSSDCVToken     ==     7 (Dog ID#)        AND

No(target)     GetItemCount     xSSDPref01      ==     1 (Canine Luv)     OR

No(target)     GetItemCount     xSSDPref02      ==     1 (Animal Luv)     AND

Yeah, I'm just starting off on that crap.   But adding the test for a KNOTTING would include:

No(target)     GetItemCount     xSSDLBKnot              ==     1 (Knotted)        AND

So... I have those ready, along with a token for LST-based dialog.   Perhaps (for female characters), a Tamago Menstrual State check if the character is severely worried about pregnancy .... or (after altering the preference skill menu) thrilled???

The current ATTACHMENT  now has spaceholders for some 'favorites' from Lovers Creatures, as well as the code to apply certain Bitch and LST tokens.  Still, anyone have any dialog options for me to add???  C'mon!!!  Someone said they had favorite creatures from Lovers Creatures..  I figured they would have an idea what NPCs would say if they were getting busy with a mushroom. 

Knot ring?????

The xLoversBitchKnotRing "Ring of Knotting" [CLOT:03005A3C] ?

You can cheat the ring with the console. If you equip the ring the knot chance is almost 100%.

You never get the ring during sex. Also the dog does not get the ring.

######################################################################################

The dog get the xLoversBitchKnotStage "Knot Stage Token" [CLOT:0303944A]

When he starts knotting he get one token, during the last sex stage he has two token.

The NPC/Player does not get  token.

If the dog does NOT knot , the dog and the NPC/player do not get any token during all 4 sex stages.

The script of mem4ob4 is the only way to check knotting. You must check the dog if he has the 03944A item.

I just tested it in game with console: Dog and NPC/player, sex with and without knotting.

GetItemcount xx03944A

And I also checked the Knot ring (although I was 100% sure that it is a cheat item  for the player )

Apologies.  Another mod refers to all tokens as 'rings', one of the first I examined.  So I have been working against a habit of describing tokens as rings.  So when I was describing the Knot Ring, I meant to refer to the knot token (xLoversBitchKnotStage).  Hehe.  It's not like I don't remember it after working on Lovers Penis.

And it appears I need to separate dogs from wolves, don't I?    IE:  If model has WOLF in it, but uses DOG skeleton.  :wink:  Between  that, the classic Werewolf design, and the Lovers Creatures extras, I guess there are now 50 'defaults' to deal with. 

REORGANIZING AND RESTRUCTURING for default base settings in process.

EDIT!!!      ===== ===== =====

Yes, it is now possible to differentiate Dogs from Wolves.  But I also had to also make it possible to differentiate both from the Skinned Hounds of the Shivering Isles.  So there's yet one more creature, bringing up the actual 'default' creature tally to 51:  45 just from Oblivion & The Isles,  the 5 from Lovers Creatures, and one generic Werewolf model.  This technique WILL be useful for making FuckBunnies and the Green eyed cat.

Meanwhile, I discovered that the ' xLoversCmnGetCreatureType  script was not fully suitable for the system.  When handling 'dog' models, garbage IDs were being generated.  A replacement for this script was made, modeled after the original.  Perhaps, it will assist me in making a callback for any following mods that add new creature dialog.

No updated uploads as yet. 

One of the last updates allows the system to access TamagoClub, and can detect if the NPC is either pregnant or is in DANGER of being pregnant.  Fine enough as you can apply the Tamago flag in dialog so you can have a female NPC freak out with "Noo!   I cannot get pregnant like this!!!".  Unfortunately, I didn't implement it properly in the last upload.  But now, I've implemented it in tests with some canine playmates.

I reorganized the Creature ID list.  So 1-45 are all Oblivion natives, including Wolves and Skeletal Hounds as separate canines.  But not Timber Wolves.   46-50 are the Lovers Creatures beasites, and #51 is the common werewolf.  Here's a question for any readers:  "Should I include unique animals like  "Anarex the Xilivai", "Blossom the Horse", "Bailey and Kezune the dogs" with their own IDs?"  I'm leaning towards this as some creatures have a special relationship with others.

A callback system IS in the works.  Easy enough on theory, but difficult on deciding WHAT is passed.  Do I pass form IDs?   Strigns denoting the NIF of a subject?  Perhaps both since some mods use same NIFs for alternate monsters like the 'Soul of a Whore's in Crowning Isles, or the "Skinned Hound" from Lovers Bitch.  Still, I would like to test for NIFs because it would be easier to do mass groups like all the Porkupine thingies in a Bravil Underground addon.

Newly added...  I took a lesson from LoversSituations.    With LoversSituations, the NPC's sexual preferences are created just as sex begins.  So I made a new script which runs when the NPC begins having sex... except for the player of course.  On the first run, a series of tests are performed to decide if the NPC finds favor with any of the groups.  Right now, THIS is hardcoded... but may change with an INI file.   But for now, there is a 25% of liking canine sex, but 20% for basic animals, and 15% for anything with scales.  The 15% chance raises if it is occurring in the Shivering Isles as the citizenry are probably more used to the inhuman denizens.

But for now, I'm kinda working on Doggie dialog.

I have no qualms if anyone wishes to supply dialog for various creature types.  Hell, I actually expect someone would love to send me text that comes out of Rena Bruiant's mouth to her beloved Kezune and Bailey.  PMs (Private Messages) are fine, though I answer those infrequently.

18 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

A callback system IS in the works.  Easy enough on theory, but difficult on deciding WHAT is passed.  Do I pass form IDs?   Strigns denoting the NIF of a subject?

Are you talking about a callback for the sex act? You just need to set up in your questscript to register the function you want to use.

In the callback function you are working with references to the male and female.  You can check filepath etc. on them.

Spoiler

short sTrigger
ref rMale
ref rFemale
short sFlag
short spos
short sposg
short inSex

Begin Function { sTrigger rMale rFemale sFlag }

if 0 == rMale.GetIsReference Player && 0 == rFemale.GetIsReference Player
        return
    endif
    if sTrigger == 1  ;sex start. sTrigger == 2 is end of sex. sTrigger == 3 is each second of sex. and I think 4 is orgasm?
        set spos to rMale.GetItemCount xLoversSPosM ; The anim number
        set sposg to rMale.GetItemCount xLoversPkrSPosGroupM ; The anim Group
        if spos<1
            printC "LoversPose: ERROR!! xLoversSPosM = %.0f" spos
            return
        endif
        set inSex to Player.GetItemCount xLoversPkrIdentifier
        if inSex == 4
            printC "I'm being Raped!"
        elseif inSex == 3
            printC "I'm a raper."
        elseif inSex == 2
            printC "I'm Deff consentual"
        else
            printC "I'm Off consentual"
        endif
        printC "insex %.0f spos %.0f group %.0f sflag %.0f" inSex spos sposg sFlag
    endif

end
;           sposgroups
;              0 = Cowgirl
;              1 = From Behind
;              2 = Facing laying down positions
;              3 = Standing Facing
;              4 = Blow job position plus anything else that don't fall under category 1 to 3
;              5 = Forplay position LPK Extender

The script shows just some of the things that can be determined in the call back.

checks like- if rMale.ModelPathIncludes "\dog\" ; if rMale.IsCreature; if rFemale.GetIsReference Player; GetinFaction etc.

can all be done.

A new update to LoversVoice for Creatures.... and a new color for the link.   Pale Red this time.

This version covers sex with canines, these being Dogs, Skinned Hounds, Wolves and Werewolves.   Preferences come into play so those not liking pooches will complain.  And it will look to see if the female is ripe and could get pregnant.  For now, those do find preferencs with canine sex will want puppies!  Oh, and knotting is possible too.  Both options are dependent on the use of TamagoClub and LoversBitch, and these options are auto-detected.

Dialog from NPCs who are taking the OFFENSIVE with their canine interests is not available.  To those playing catch-up, yes it is possible by way of mods like LoversTachiCat2, though no submissive-creature poses have been made.... pity.  And on a side-note, I am working on a variation of the 'Oblivion Sexualized Monsters' which includes 'male/female' flags that can be checked, and hopefully works with (1) Tamago Club for proper womb handling, and (2) Lovers Genderbender so one can change a Doe into a Buck, a Ram into a mere sheep, and give Bailey a friend as Kezune becomes his bitch.

6 hours ago, mem4ob4 said:

Are you talking about a callback for the sex act? You just need to set up in your questscript to register the function you want to use.

Nope. 

This callback command is one where the modder can list new creatures in their own custom LoversVoice Creature addon, setting a custom Creature ID and the method of detection.  An example of one such callback may appear like this:

begin Gameplay

if GetGameLoaded

call LVCCallback 101 "lstrabbit.nif" 1

call LVCCallback 102 "lstporcupine.nif" 1

call LVCCallback 103 "024508" 2

endif

End

This is merely a working example.... the call statements are still in the works.   BUT basically, this pushes three creatures into LVC's 'token' system.  The first two sets up creatures to be detected by their mesh models and refers to them as Creature IDs 101 and 102, and the third item is meant to be Creature ID 103 and goes by the FormID.  And when it is time for LVC to run tests to see what creature is having carnal relations, these values would be scanned.  It is that Creature ID that is crucial, because it matches the QTY of the xSSDCVToken flag that you check in your conversation's conditions.    For the unaware, these are three creatures from one of the more comprehensive Bravil Underground addon.

This is all you would have to code into the Quest Script for  your own add-on to LVC.  The rest would be 'Conversation' dialog to be added to LVC's conversation quest. 

Well, that's the plan anyway.   And I really do want to rework the Preferences Spell I initially wrote.   It's basic at the very least.

On 8/2/2018 at 10:12 AM, fejeena said:

if me.ModelPathIncludes "rabbit" ==1  && ModelPathIncludes "\Rat\" == 1 

Yeaaaah....  that didn't seem to work for me.  I was able to test 'Wolfbody.nif' using the HasModel command.  But not through the use of ModelPathIncludes.  *SHRUGS*  Perhaps that command only checks the name of the folder.   But hey, if I got something to work, that's an achievement.  Right?

Yes I was afraid that is does not work.

So the   ModelPathIncludes "\XXXXX\"  checks the folder name

And ModelPathIncludes "XXXXX"

without the \  \   it checks the skeleton name (MODL Model Filename)

Not the body nif file names (NIFZ Models, Model List Models)

There should be a "Model List Model Path Includes" command.  Shit OBSE.

There's that, and a number of other commands that only seem to work with inventory, such as SetBaseModel..  That would have been SO useful for creatures where I wanted to change a creature's appearance from one to another (like a Ghost suddenly 'visually' changes into a Wraith).  Granted, that's for another mod I've been working on.

This project is not stalled.  Not by a long shot.  So for this new update for LoversVoice for Creatures, the above attachment link is now set to Emerald Green.  ?

BUT NO ONE IS SENDING ME SUGGESTIONS FOR NPC to CREATURE DIALOG!!!???   GAAAAHHH!

Still, another feature/flag has been designed for the system.  And what is this flag?   A creature's GENDER!  :cool:

I know, I know.  Creatures do not have gender.  ?  But if you are using certain mods, then your creatures CAN have a gender.  The TamagoClub system delivers a 50/50 chance of your creature having a womb, and therefore making that creature female.  And if using LoversGendifiedCreatures, another WIP of mine, creatures will visually have different appearances depending on gender (and will have a tie in to Tamago to enforce/halt application of wombs).

Oh, and the current crop of EditorIDs for the flags have been renamed.  This was done merely as a naming convention policy. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2018 at 9:09 PM, LongDukDong said:

BUT NO ONE IS SENDING ME SUGGESTIONS FOR NPC to CREATURE DIALOG!!!???   GAAAAHHH!

Hey, JUST BUMPING to see if anyone wants to send some dialog this way...

"Oh, mushroom!  You're so squishy" (Lovers Creatures)

"Talk about getting wood!" (typical Spriggan or Gnarl)

"Ahh... talk about getting screwed!"  (Boar --- their penises are corkscrewed)

Archived