Jump to content

The most optimistic way to install full sexlab for full potential of my desired mods?


Recommended Posts

Posted

well, im planning to install this sexlab stuff more optimized and stable, but i keep failed more than 4 times right now

 

I'm installing some personal choice of SFW mods with MO2, but i doubt CBBE and FNIS, XPMSE actually works with MO2 since i cant customize my choice of preset and clothing optimizations since i couldnt find any interface to customize such things in my desired form.

 

Welp, i guess i should ask more of those crucial parts that im no expert of bodyslide and FNIS animation format, and get more input and actually achieve things myself.

Anyone pls help me with such confusing points? cuz I'm so lost with those practice of virtual installation stuff i cant risk messing my root folder more than possible.

 

Being an inexperienced rookie really makes me dependant on senior members, and it makes me feel kinda guilty person.

 

Nonetheless, here are my dire concerns

1. how can i use Bodyslide with my portable MO2 client?

 

2. How to make FNIS animation pack work in portable MO2 client?

 

3. How to make XPMSE and HDT SMT into MO2 structure? I have HDT frames and physics in my mod loadout but dont know how exactly i utilize it.

 

4. Wait a sec, does this entire stuff above all incapable of MO2 operation and must be done with direct installation?

 

5. If it is, so MO2 is not good for installing Sexlab, right? if it still capable of doing so, which is better? Sexlab framework 1.63 or Sexlab Light? I personally prefer 1.63 cuz it enables me to access a lot of mods in my interest. Such as Milk Mod Economy.

 

 

Sorry about such incoherent buzzword of confusion and ignorance, but Sexlab sure is extremely different with Sexout i used to play. But still, all the best.

Posted
On 8/1/2018 at 2:47 PM, 4nchorage Pingas said:

well, im planning to install this sexlab stuff more optimized and stable, but i keep failed more than 4 times right now

 

I'm installing some personal choice of SFW mods with MO2, but i doubt CBBE and FNIS, XPMSE actually works with MO2 since i cant customize my choice of preset and clothing optimizations since i couldnt find any interface to customize such things in my desired form.

 

Welp, i guess i should ask more of those crucial parts that im no expert of bodyslide and FNIS animation format, and get more input and actually achieve things myself.

Anyone pls help me with such confusing points? cuz I'm so lost with those practice of virtual installation stuff i cant risk messing my root folder more than possible.

 

Being an inexperienced rookie really makes me dependant on senior members, and it makes me feel kinda guilty person.

 

Nonetheless, here are my dire concerns

1. how can i use Bodyslide with my portable MO2 client?

 

2. How to make FNIS animation pack work in portable MO2 client?

 

3. How to make XPMSE and HDT SMT into MO2 structure? I have HDT frames and physics in my mod loadout but dont know how exactly i utilize it.

 

4. Wait a sec, does this entire stuff above all incapable of MO2 operation and must be done with direct installation?

 

5. If it is, so MO2 is not good for installing Sexlab, right? if it still capable of doing so, which is better? Sexlab framework 1.63 or Sexlab Light? I personally prefer 1.63 cuz it enables me to access a lot of mods in my interest. Such as Milk Mod Economy.

 

 

Sorry about such incoherent buzzword of confusion and ignorance, but Sexlab sure is extremely different with Sexout i used to play. But still, all the best.

Hey 4nchorage,

 

I responded to your other thread as well. I am hoping you managed to pick one mod organizer to use ;)

 

I am not sure if you still need answers to this. let me know and I will do my best to answer.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...