Help getting bnb and body textures to work (FO:NV)

[https://imgur.com/a/TcHvTPo](https://imgur.com/a/TcHvTPo)  

Here are some images of the mods I have installed. I'm new to modding, and I can't figure out how to get these mods to work together correctly.  

Basically, here's the problem:  

I know mod load/install order is important, so I've been toying with that. From what I've read from the BnB mod, it's better to manually install everything, but considering there are five different versions/updates, I'm a bit confused. If I use FoMM or NMM, then no matter what I do, I end up with all female characters having ridiculous JJ-cup breasts (or whatever size they're supposed to be, and all armor looks really slutty and un-immersive). Or I'm able to get the breasts to look normal-ish, if not still on the large size, and the armor is a little more skimpy, but the breasts have gross lines on the insides bisecting them, looking like boob-job scars (texture issue).  

Also, I'm totally lost as to T3/T6, and it seems BnB overrides both. So does BoG?  

Anyway, are there mods here I should scrap? Can someone explain what I have to do to get the characters to not have gigantic boobs that look totally ridiculous?  

I might just say screw it, and scrap dealing with BnB over all, but I just want to understand the modding process better. If someone can help, I'd appreciate it.

breasts bounce included animations + breasts bounce compatible skeleton + breasts weighted meshes = breast bounce

overwrites order:

1. other animations
  2. bnb body and animations
  3. your favorite nude body
  4. your favorite body textures
  5. bb armor replacer

recommend to use mod organizer for better overwrites management

example:

image.thumb.png.978396ebcf06e39f12a8b7a55a988596.png

12 hours ago, Scissor said:

what I have to do to get the characters to not have gigantic boobs that look totally ridiculous?  

Take a body mesh and make a custom race with it, after just use it only for the your char. For outfits, the same thing, make a copy of the outfits with bnb meshes, probably it also can be made via a swap script, like if you equipping a vanilla outfit it'll automatically swap on the bnb one

12 hours ago, cOJzZ said:

breasts bounce included animations + breasts bounce compatible skeleton + breasts weighted meshes = breast bounce

overwrites order:

1. other animations
  2. bnb body and animations
  3. your favorite nude body
  4. your favorite body textures
  5. bb armor replacer

recommend to use mod organizer for better overwrites management

example:

image.thumb.png.978396ebcf06e39f12a8b7a55a988596.png

Thanks, that was a great help! Everything looks perfect, now!

Archived