[REQ]Omegared99's Archer Armor -> CBBEv3M

Guest SemiPr0

Guest SemiPr0

I've been dinking around with trying to do this myself but Nifskope has not been playing nicely and converting to 3DS and back again has been more of a headache than I can deal with.

Are there any riggers that can work this armor set to conform to CBBE3 or CBBEv3M's mesh dimensions? I'd have to say that the Ranger's Armor from Omegared99 is probably one of his better pieces, and it happens to be one of the best female ranger armors made to date (to be honest there aren't that many) but I've received no response to inquiries about him updating it, probably because hes more focused on the GoT project than previous works.

Overall though the Ranger's set is a mash up set using base Skyrim resources and some Witcher pieces and it would be fantastic if there was anyone that could do a full CBBE3/CBBEv3M conversion for it.

So if someone can do this that would be awesome, cause its definitely an armor set worth preserving for extended use and it hasn't ever really evolved beyond CBBE2.

Edit to add image of this great armor:

11236-2-1330199681.jpg

Guest SemiPr0

dude' date=' this armor is perfect and is compatible with cbbe(mainly because of the vanilla body)

[/quote']

Not quite, the boots have some serious clipping issues up the calfs and over the knee once you remove the main cuirass.

Its a minor gripe, but this armor was originally rigged for CBBE2, not CBBE3.

Archived