Dance mods, audio and synchronization - can it be improved?

I've tried a lot of dance mods and noticed how frequently the dance is out of sync with the audio track. I've also noticed the amount of de-sync can vary, depending on the dance mod, your load out and other factors, all of which combine to make synchronizing tracks and animations tricky af. I went looking for a solution and in the ShakeIt Mod, there's an option in the MCM to adjust the animation speed, but that doesn't really help. The issue is not the speed of the animation, but more the position of the audio track, relative to the animation. One way to fix this and get everything back in sync is to either trim audio from the start or add silence to the start of the wav/xcm file. However, the de-sync is different per setup so what it really needs is a way to adjust the position of the audio track in game whilst the animation plays.

Does anything like this exist? ... and if not, any ideas on how to implement something like this? 

6 hours ago, SomeGuy2017 said:

I've tried a lot of dance mods and noticed how frequently the dance is out of sync with the audio track. I've also noticed the amount of de-sync can vary, depending on the dance mod, your load out and other factors, all of which combine to make synchronizing tracks and animations tricky af. I went looking for a solution and in the ShakeIt Mod, there's an option in the MCM to adjust the animation speed, but that doesn't really help. The issue is not the speed of the animation, but more the position of the audio track, relative to the animation. One way to fix this and get everything back in sync is to either trim audio from the start or add silence to the start of the wav/xcm file. However, the de-sync is different per setup so what it really needs is a way to adjust the position of the audio track in game whilst the animation plays.

Does anything like this exist? ... and if not, any ideas on how to implement something like this? 

Record the clip and adjust the audio/video sync in video editor program. :D

Archived