I added bouncing boobs to the female RumbaSim/Culture Dance animations from the Sims 4 Jungle Adventure Game Pack.  I don't think that having this mod will add the RumbaSim/Culture Dance animations to your game and that you will need the Sims 4 Jungle Adventure Game Pack for this mod to work.

Glitch

-When the sim starts doing the RumbaSim dance animation their legs move out of place place for a few seconds (I'm not sure what is causing this), but after the first few seconds everything syncs back up appropriately.

-package without the ingame sounds

DancingJungleBoobs.package

-package with the ingame sounds

DancingJungleBoobs(with sound).package

*Here is a link to a video preview of the mod on Naughty Machinima

https://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/33745/dancing-jungle-boobs-mod 

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

You need Sims 4 Jungle adventure Pack,  first and foremost.  Edit: and you need some points in the Culture that gets added with the pack (Should be some books to buy from a bookcase or you may need to go to the pack location and talk to some people for the culture).

You "MAY" (meaning I don't know for sure) also need some version of Dentons Rig for the breast movement.  This is included with Wicked Whims so if you have that it "should" work.  If you do not have it, you will have to look for the stand alone version or install wicked whims.  Both should be on lovers lab somewhere.