• Moved script sources to correct SSE folder "source/scripts"

Requirements:

Original mod:

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/22/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices Assets, Devious Devices Integration, SexLab Aroused Redux SSE, SexLab Defeat, SkyUI, SKSE64
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by Roggvir
  • 3 weeks later...

So, under the SkyUI when setting this and SL Defeat up, do I really have to select EVERY animation from every other mod under the "animation tags" option in order for them to play out the animation? I am l little confused as to how that works. Can I just select when big group of say the, "sex assault" section on player as victim category? Or what? Also, some of the animation that DO play, are off, and not synced between characters?

13 hours ago, Knight of Loversmoon said:

So, under the SkyUI when setting this and SL Defeat up, do I really have to select EVERY animation from every other mod under the "animation tags" option in order for them to play out the animation? I am l little confused as to how that works. Can I just select when big group of say the, "sex assault" section on player as victim category? Or what? 

You may have more luck getting an answer in the original mod's support thread.

• 5 months later...

I noticed the SexLab property on quest mslDC2MainQST (script mslDC2FunctionsSCR) is pointing to some idle from ZaZAnimationPack.esm, which is obviously wrong, and probably breaks the OnAssaultEnd handler where (depending on MCM settings) Devious Devices should be equipped.

Can somebody confirm this? (use "sqv mslDC2MainQST" in console, and see what value is assigned into "SexLab_var" - if it shows NONE, then it is broken)

I am not sure if its just me, or how did this happen - maybe some messed up order of masters in the header vs load order...

Uploaded new version 002

• Fixed incorrect value of SexLab property on quest mslDC2MainQST (for some reason it was poiting to an idle animation from Zaz Anim Pack)
  • Sorted masters, because the SexLab property error might have been caused by editing the file while the load order differed, if that was the case, hopefully this will prevent such mistakes in future.
    New order is: Skyrim.esm, Update.esm, SexLab.esm, Devious Devices - Assets.esm, SexLab Aroused.esm, Devious Devices - Integration.esm, ZazAnimationPack.esm, SexLabDefeat.esp
    (if you think this orderis wrong for any reason, pls report it)

If you are updating from previous version, You need to use the "Update" button in Devious Captures MCM.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, outcast512 said:

I think ive narrowed it down to NMM reading the plug in for Integration.esm-MISSING.
Even though its supposed to be a part of the assets file for SE .

As you seem to hint at yourself, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm" plugin comes with "Devious Devices - Integration" framework, which in case of DD for SSE is included in the "DD 4.1 SE Beta 2.7z" package uploaded by Kimy, or in the All-In-One package uploaded by Pfiffy.
So, if the ESM is missing, then depending on which package you are using, you should reinstall it, because it looks like NMM messed up during the package installation (which is far from unheard of, it does that sometimes, so do consider switching to a different mod manager, preferably to MO2 until Vortex gets proven to be reliable).

Thank you for the reply. Using the All in One did fix the issue of starting the game. Only problem i have now is some things are missing, i believe the first scene said Pillory but one never shows.

From what ive read in other threads i  dont think ive used the sliders that it refers to in order to build the assets they refer too.

Only other thing I have to go off of is the FNIS

Reading DD V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:635(493)     CTD:12.5%     pOpt:1.9%
        NOTE: DD has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided

On 10/12/2019 at 8:46 AM, outcast512 said:

Thank you for the reply. Using the All in One did fix the issue of starting the game. Only problem i have now is some things are missing, i believe the first scene said Pillory but one never shows.

From what ive read in other threads i  dont think ive used the sliders that it refers to in order to build the assets they refer too.

Only other thing I have to go off of is the FNIS

Reading DD V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:635(493)     CTD:12.5%     pOpt:1.9%
        NOTE: DD has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided

All I can recommend is to install the All-in-one (AIO) package from Pfiffy and overwrite everything. You may have residual files from a previous install that is conflicting. If that doesn't fix it then you may need to start over your install. Don't use NMM. NMM is designed to be easy, but in actuality it does too much guessing and causes a lot of conflicts to happen. It does not handle overwrites in a proper manner and can make fixing mod conflicts a royal pain in the ass. Use a virtualized loader like Vortex or MO2 (MO2 is the recommended mod manager for heavy mod setups, especially SexLab related). Then make sure your FNIS is up to date (7.5 just recently released). Then make sure everything is installed properly. I can prove I don't get that missing file error on my FNIS. Something is wrong with your setup. Perhaps a broken extraction of the mod. It is a large download. May have corrupted during the download.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I finally got this mod working!!!

TLDR: If you want this mod to work, and have Death Alternative installed, you'll need to disable DA in-game via MCM,

I'm using the latest Devious Devices AIO and Defeat SE.

Turns out, Death Alternative's end-of-scene event triggers will OVERRIDE those of Devious Captures.

With DA disabled via MCM, un-install/re-install Defeat in its MCM and run UPDATE in the Devious Captures MCM to ensure its all linked up.

To test its working correctly, set the armbinder/yoke probability to 100 in Devious Captures and you should see items start to be applied at the end of a Defeat rape scene.

I found Deviously Helpless started working correctly after DA was disabled as well.

I hope this is of some help to anyone trying to get this to work.