Tribal Bellydance Costume conversion request

Guest thunderiaz

Guest thunderiaz

I've attached some mesh and textures of incredible bellydance dresses . I found them in internet and they are from new vegas "http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/39555". I asked the creator for skyrim conversion or conversion premission but haven't got a reply for a long time. I think she doesn't care. But on main page she did gave permission for personal conversion. But I lack the skills for conversion. So, please any kindhearted modder convert them for Skyrim CHSBHC body and share with me as a friend. Waiting for reply.

Some of those are really nice. :)

I'd totally help you out if I had the necessary skills. Maybe in a month or two if things haven't gone anywhere in that time? (And I'm totally not secretly thinking of learning to port armors just because I think they'd look hot on a pregnant character... ;))

Guest thunderiaz

Some of those are really nice. :)

I'd totally help you out if I had the necessary skills. Maybe in a month or two if things haven't gone anywhere in that time? (And I'm totally not secretly thinking of learning to port armors just because I think they'd look hot on a pregnant character... ;))

Thanks. If you know anyone who can convert them, please let them know abiut it.

Archived