Hud Status

Gilanthus

I'm not sure whether to stick this in the non-adult or adult section, let alone in this forum.. I've a few questions about the Hud Status Bars mod located Here.. I've left a couple questions for the mod creator hoping (s)he'll respond. I'll add a few others here as well for those who have used or tested it out.

#1: Anyone know if it is possible to track the major skills listed for our classes AND be versatile enough to adjust to change say.. playing a different character without changing the ini file?

Like one character is an acrobat with Acrobatics, Blade, Block, Marksman Security, Sneak and Speechcraft then switching over to a Healer with Alchemy, Alteration, Destruction, Illusion, Mercantile,Restoration, and Speechcraft

#2: Anyone know or have ideas how to add bars to monitor needs, similar to hunger & thirst, but more mature like tracking Heat in Lover's Bitch or similar? I've heard of a mod that causes a build up of lust or something that causes the player to have sex or be forced to masturbate, cannot remember the name.

Archived