REMESH Penthouse's Savannah Thigh High Boots

REMESH Penthouse's Savannah Thigh High Boots

ANNOUNCEMENT: It was a pleasure to create things for Sims 3, but my creation days have come to an END. This will be my last creation uploaded on this site. 

First of all, I want to thank for all the members on this community who supported me, advise me and created a path for me in this type of activity I found it joyfull.

Secondly I want to request your apologies if I didn't raise my self upon your expectations and I want you to know that I tried my best to bring the best content. My time had got even shorter and my life has changed a bit, so that's the reason I'm quitting creating stuff.

Don't worry, my stuff will be found on this site as long it will continue to exist and I will just visit this site to maintain my account and creations alive.

If you want to take my creations, modify and publish them, feel free to make them as you wish, but don't forget to mention my contribution.

Farewell beloved people, take care of yourself,

Yours truly rauul995

• Dopesims holds the original mesh and I made them thigh high
  • Will lift the sim 18 units above ground
  • Available only for YA and compatible for any outfit
  • Sole and base boot are colorable separately

• 3 weeks later...