Need Mod help(Male body issues)

Hello!

So, I tried to install a few texture overhaul mods to make male bodies more attractive, as well as be nude when stripped of armor. However, whenever I take off any armor, my character's body just deforms incredibly. Biceps, pecks, and neck inflate, and where his penis should be is just a fleshy mound as if he was wearing underwear and had a bulge. When I put the armor back on, his arms and chest go back to a normal appeal. I noticed that after installing Superhero Bodies, this issue occurred. However, whenever I uninstalled it, alongside anything that said "male", I still have this issue.

Any ideas on how to fix this, as well as suggestions to any mods that y'all would recommend?

EDIT:

After further experimenting, I've found out that it stems from the "Unique Player" mod I have. Whenever I enable it, the body inflates and all that weird stuff. however, whenever I run just a nude mod without the unique player mod(Something I use to try and get tattoos), it starts to have issues. Anyone know a way that'd let me have a normal, good looking body WITH tattoos, rather than be the inflated superhero with tattoos and a mound of flesh for a dick? XD

Archived