Monkinsane's Prisilla Follower - CBBE HDT 0.3

Monkinsane's Prisilla Follower - CBBE HDT 0.3

View File

After getting annoyed with Familiar Faces not working correctly, I decided to pull my old character in the Hard Way. She's skilled in Two-handers, one handed and heavy armor - with a bit of Restoration magic on the side.

This was my first attempt at a follower mod, and I must say it was quite successfull!

Comments and sugggestions welcome!

Body: CBBE HDT
Hair: KS Hairdo's
Eyes: EyesofBeauty

Make sure you have those installed!

She can be found in the Sleeping Giant Inn in Riverwood.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/18/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Ks Hairdo's, Eyes of Beauty, CBBE HDT Body
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

9 hours ago, monkinsane said:

After getting annoyed with Familiar Faces not working correctly, I decided to pull my old character in the Hard Way.

I just downloaded the file but I am interested in the way you "pull my old character in the Hard Way." I have tried multiple youtube and guides to pull in a character from a saved game and have had no success.

Can you tell me source/link for the method you used to pull in the PC?

Whatever you did seems to have worked well and I have a couple old saves that familiar faces fails to work on.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Sure, 

You need RaceMenu, nifscope and nifmerge for this to work. 

You basically load up your old char save, go showracemenu, jot down values like weight and skintone hair name etc...  then export their face using RaceMenu's export function. (Also, take down stats - like one-handed, two-handed, health, stamina etc. you'll basically be re-creating your character in the creation kit.) 

Then it's on to nifscope, open the exported head.

In NifScope, you need to check the paths to the textures your head uses, and copy those textures to your follower\textures  folder. I suggest you structure like this:

follower\data\meshes\actors\character\followername\

follower\data\textures\actors\character\followername\

You also need to find the meshes for the face,hair and body your exported char was using.

anyways, I followed this tutorial, hope it helps: 

15 hours ago, monkinsane said:

Sure, 

You need RaceMenu, nifscope and nifmerge for this to work.  

Thank you,

Good straight forward steps. I think I missed the youtube on previous search as I was limiting it to last 2 years for SE. Guess I quit playing and updating oldrim too soon.

On 7/20/2018 at 1:28 AM, old cat said:

Thank you,

Good straight forward steps. I think I missed the youtube on previous search as I was limiting it to last 2 years for SE. Guess I quit playing and updating oldrim too soon.

That should be relevant to SE as well, you would just need to use SE Creation Kit and SE nifscope and nifmerge. 

I haven't tested my followers on SE but I suspect they may work with minimal effort. (Might just need to convert textures to newer format)

Skyrim's pretty much skyrim - SE or not :P