Hairline glitch on my character

Hello!

Recently i ve got a weird glitch like this (it's not my video)

It happens in exterior cells only...and sometimes (maybe 10%) hair's coming back without explanation

I disabled most of the mods and still the same.

another guy has the same issue but with a vanilla version of Skyrim https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/6280096-solid-grey-instead-of-normal-hairscalp-textures-even-without-mods/

another thread with the same error https://steamcommunity.com/app/489830/discussions/0/1696045708646474080/

I Updated my drivers, nothing...

Tweak skyrim.ini and prefs.... 

I disabled enb too (SkyrimSE Re-Engaged ENB)

My rig i5 3570k OC to 4.2ghz , Gtx 1080 and 16 gb ram

Here's my load order

Plugins.txt

Sorry about my english and thanks for the help !

Edit 1: I tried the aura stendarr/Ebonyflesh method suggested on the video. No results

Edit 2: I have no glitch when im in interior but when i go outside, the hair is instanlty like the video

Edit 3: It doesn't affect the NPCs

Edit 4: Another detail, Eyebrows 's completely vanish with the hair glitch.

Edit 5: I created a new save/character and this bug is not occured

13 minutes ago, jalog100 said:

error with the alphas in the hair? try disable the hair mod in mo2 if you don't use mo2 rip it looks like the invisible eyes glitch same trigger too

Hello

I just made a try : I disabled all hair mods and choose a vanilla hair on Showracemenu Then go out and here is the result... In interior cells it works perfectly btw

bughhairlinevanilla.jpg

43 minutes ago, jalog100 said:

wow and i cant say is a memory problem because i don't have that problem and just have 8gb ram, ...try run LOOT your load order is a mess wyre bash too

Ok i Run LOOT and rebuild a bashed patch and.... It's working at the first try. Now i test a second try and...Ohhhh 2 try in row with success (usually never happened) ! let's go for a third and... no the glitch is still present... 4th try is the same unfortunatly...... It appears really randomly

Archived