[Solved] Me!Me!Me! Dance for DanceTogether

As the title says, does anyone know where I can find it? I've seen like two videos one year old on youtube of people using the dance, but searched around and couldn't really find anything. :(

Searched through clone real vids too at least to see if it was avaiable behind his patreon but doesn't seem like he has it, or at least he named it differently and I couldn't find it.

If anyone have it or know where to find it, any info is appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Here is a link to the video: 

i tried translating some of the comments but none of it turns up anything. I'll try asking the author in the morning it's like midnight here, I'm feeling greggy rn. Might wanna look into mods like Shake it or Shake it some more or other dance stuff fram nexus. Or perhaps someone from this forum could help 

Good luck, I love that dance move. Perfect with the Anime Race here. On LL.

15 minutes ago, vex714 said:

Here is a link to the video: 

Spoiler

i tried translating some of the comments but none of it turns up anything. I'll try asking the author in the morning it's like midnight here, I'm feeling greggy rn. Might wanna look into mods like Shake it or Shake it some more or other dance stuff fram nexus. Or perhaps someone from this forum could help 

Good luck, I love that dance move. Perfect with the Anime Race here. On LL.

Sorry, just wanted to point out that you picked the only video which is... weird, to say the least haha. I have no idea what the uploader did there, but it's another music instead of Me!Me!Me! one, even though the dance is correct. This one here has the right song and dance: 

Spoiler

This video is from 5 months ago though, so I wasn't really keen on asking in comments, and to send a PM via YouTube you need to be friends. I guess as a last resort I could try to go in his latest upload and ask on the comments there ?

On 7/18/2018 at 12:32 AM, lucas141 said:

Sorry, just wanted to point out that you picked the only video which is... weird, to say the least haha. I have no idea what the uploader did there, but it's another music instead of Me!Me!Me! one, even though the dance is correct. This one here has the right song and dance: 

Reveal hidden contents

This video is from 5 months ago though, so I wasn't really keen on asking in comments, and to send a PM via YouTube you need to be friends. I guess as a last resort I could try to go in his latest upload and ask on the comments there ?

Checked in on the author of the vid on youtube and they said:

Melinon

Google "lovers lab new dance patch with mmd" it should be the first link. I think this one is in the pack of songs that replaces the dances in the base Dance Together mod. If not, you might find it on Clone Real's channel here on Youtube.

30 minutes ago, vex714 said:

Checked in on the author of the vid on youtube and they said:

Melinon

Google "lovers lab new dance patch with mmd" it should be the first link. I think this one is in the pack of songs that replaces the dances in the base Dance Together mod. If not, you might find it on Clone Real's channel here on Youtube.

Thank you very much! I planned asking on the comments section if no one else knew but you went straight for it haha.

I even checked this download page earlier when I was searching in google, but thought it was just the same mod with just new cameras, didn't bother to check the song list, I guess it was my bad. 

Archived