GECK crashes, can't load brutal rapers =[

So I just recently got back on here and downloaded all the new versions of the sexout mods. In game everything seems to work. Though it seems odd, in the brutal rapers mod, stalkers now use pregnancy mod related chems when drugging. I don't have a working pregnancy mod and don't really have an interest in it to begin with, so I thought I'd be clever and change up the chem list on the stalkers to have something more basic and less bug filled.. but for some weird reason GECK always crashes when I try to load any sexout related mod. I tried a couple different things- changing that custom file to include more than one master file, got rid of those NAM thingies.. but for some reason GECK still crashes every time. How do you edit this kind of mod? I just want to make a leeetle change is all. Any help is appreciated :)

BLoadMultipleMasters=0. Change the 0 to 1. Sexout is also highly dependant on NVSE. In your data folder find the nvse_loader.exe. Make a shortcut. Right-click on the shortcut, go to properties, and find the target field. After the quotes add -editor. Space between the quote and dash, no space between the dash and editor. Use your new shortcut to launch GECK and you should now be able to edit sexout plugins.

So I just recently got back on here and downloaded all the new versions of the sexout mods. In game everything seems to work. Though it seems odd' date=' in the brutal rapers mod, stalkers now use pregnancy mod related chems when drugging. I don't have a working pregnancy mod and don't really have an interest in it to begin with, so I thought I'd be clever and change up the chem list on the stalkers to have something more basic and less bug filled.. but for some weird reason GECK always crashes when I try to load any sexout related mod. I tried a couple different things- changing that custom file to include more than one master file, got rid of those NAM thingies.. but for some reason GECK still crashes every time. How do you edit this kind of mod? I just want to make a leeetle change is all. Any help is appreciated :)[/quote']

There's actually a formlist in SCR called SexoutSDataRapeDrugs or similar that we should get Brutal Rapers to grab it's drugs from, I only add the Pregnancy drugs to that if Pregnancy is loaded.

BLoadMultipleMasters=0. Change the 0 to 1. Sexout is also highly dependant on NVSE. In your data folder find the nvse_loader.exe. Make a shortcut. Right-click on the shortcut' date=' go to properties, and find the target field. After the quotes add -editor. Space between the quote and dash, no space between the dash and editor. Use your new shortcut to launch GECK and you should now be able to edit sexout plugins.

[/quote']

Horray it works! Now I can do some editing.. only.. holy moley I don't know much about editing mods lol.... oh gosh, well, can anyone perhaps give me a hint or some advice as how to change up the brutal rapers chem list? Basically I just want to swap out the fertility drugs and other weird thingies for chems from the base game (like jet and mentats). Or does anyone happen to know how I can find the chem list- and then I'll just tinker around with it till I figure it out. Oh my I thought this would be easy XD well either way thanks so much for helping me get this far, at least the mods open with GECK now =]

Horray it works! Now I can do some editing.. only.. holy moley I don't know much about editing mods lol.... oh gosh' date=' well, can anyone perhaps give me a hint or some advice as how to change up the brutal rapers chem list? Basically I just want to swap out the fertility drugs and other weird thingies for chems from the base game (like jet and mentats). Or does anyone happen to know how I can find the chem list- and then I'll just tinker around with it till I figure it out. Oh my I thought this would be easy XD well either way thanks so much for helping me get this far, at least the mods open with GECK now =']

Put the word drug in the little search filter box on the top left then open the Formlists section, you should find a list with all the chems in it, all you have to do is highlight one or more with (shift drag) you don't want and hit delete and click & drag new ones into it from the Ingestibles section.

Caution give it a second or 2 between deletes, or the GECK crashes.

Put the word drug in the little search filter box on the top left then open the Formlists section' date=' you should find a list with all the chems in it, all you have to do is highlight one or more with (shift drag) you don't want and hit delete and click & drag new ones into it from the Ingestibles section.

Caution give it a second or 2 between deletes, or the GECK crashes.

[/quote']

I followed your noob friendly instructions (btw thanks so much Halstrom, you actually seem to know a thing or two about this) and found 2 relevant formlists: SexoutSLDrugsSex and SexoutSLDrugsRape, however, changing the chems on these formlists doesn't seem to have changed anything in game. Hrm... where did I go wrong?

More GECK help needed.. :-/

So, I dug around for a little bit and I think I found the script that controls stalker chems. A script named "00SexoutRapersStalker". A good ways down into the programming lines I found a section about drugging, and lines about adding/equipping chems. I changed up the names of the chems with other replacements I wanted, except for some reason I can't save the changes. When I hit the save button, the little * by the name doesn't go away and the altered file becomes a duplicate file instead of replacing the original. It doesn't seem to save the changes when I click [script]->[save] either..

In short, how do you save changes to scripts and prevent file duplicates from forming? Again, thanks for your help and patience :)

More GECK help needed.. :-/

So' date=' I dug around for a little bit and I think I found the script that controls stalker chems. A script named "00SexoutRapersStalker". A good ways down into the programming lines I found a section about drugging, and lines about adding/equipping chems. I changed up the names of the chems with other replacements I wanted, except for some reason I can't save the changes. When I hit the save button, the little * by the name doesn't go away and the altered file becomes a duplicate file instead of replacing the original. It doesn't seem to save the changes when I click [script']->[save] either..

In short, how do you save changes to scripts and prevent file duplicates from forming? Again, thanks for your help and patience :)

install GECK 1 4 PowerUp from nexus (http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/41642). You will receive proper error messages when editing scripts.

Archived