textures changing based on viewing angle?

getting weird issues as i play, start to notice that textures on some objects/outfits/creatures are cycling through different looks depending on the angle i'm viewing them at.  might get worse as i play, not sure yet.

got 133 plugins right now, used MO2 to install everything.  could i have to many plugins?  read there's a soft cap around 135.

17 minutes ago, johnny2by4 said:

getting weird issues as i play, start to notice that textures on some objects/outfits/creatures are cycling through different looks depending on the angle i'm viewing them at.  might get worse as i play, not sure yet.

if it's a random textures (mostly based on textures from the other objects) then it's missed textures problem probably

29 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

if it's a random textures (mostly based on textures from the other objects) then it's missed textures problem probably

interesting.  one of the definite issues i noticed was the alpha deathclaw on the breeder quest mod.  the textures are in the folder though and not being overwritten by anything.

also noticed it on some pregnancy outfits, i should have the textures for those though (there are so many its much harder to nail down).  merged the 3 MPO dlc patches, might be a reason?

before my most recent attempt i noticed the issue on floor textures in goodspring.  its why i got rid of plugins and i thought it was fixed.

7 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

This can be the reason, if it's all will be working fine by manual installation, then this is it

i dont think i'd ever go back to manual installation, especially with the number of mods i've got here.  i've used MO for years and had no issue, i dont see why i'd be having one now even if its on a different game.

23 minutes ago, johnny2by4 said:

i dont think i'd ever go back to manual installation, especially with the number of mods i've got here.

then you can check from which mod this outfits/models is broken and reinstall this mods, also you can try the regular MO

Archived