Neverender

luinil

Played around with it a little bit, and from what I've seen, it isn't really that special.

There is a new cell located in the Elven Gardens district. You go inside and there is a sort of tavern. However it is completely empty with no NPCs and barely any clutter. Go further inside and you'll see several rooms with beds in them. The final one (along with many other doors) have very hard locks. You'll see a burnt corpse and other stuff completely locked in the room. Click on the stuff next to the bed, click on the item added to your inventory, and you can proceed into the dungeon. NOTE: YOU LOSE ALL OF YOUR GEAR IF YOU DO SO (but you gain a collar that looks like the loversbitch collar). I believe all the locked stuff is to stay locked until you finish the dungeon (however I've yet to find any keys to these). There's one "secret" exit from the dungeon, but it's completely impossible for the average player to get there.

The dungeon isn't all that special, it contains standard enemies, it also contains enemies from Monstergirl Necromancer moon and Demon Hive if you've installed them (although it's actually fun to scavenge around for gear while you have nothing as the dungeon does an okay job at it. For example, to get around a female enemy added by necromancer moon, I used a "summon zombie" scroll that I had found, while she was chasing me, the zombie hit her from behind and promptly had its way with her, buying me enough time to escape!). After the first room though, things get kind of weird (in a bad way). At the end of the first room, there is a submerged well, enter it, and you enter a complex completely filled with water. The place is also filled with scalons, mudcrabs, slaughterfish, and another type of enemy (i'll let you figure that out). Again, impossible for low level players to survive because you'll begin to drown quickly. Another room is like this as well. There are other parts of the dungeon that eventually aren't underwater. The final room (I believe) has you fight high level enemies to get a key to unlock the bosses room. She drops tons of staves as well as a special armor. In addition you are able to get a special item from a chest. It's called the "suck cock gag" or something like that. All it does is let you breath underwater.

In addition to that, the dungeon is also connected to parts of the vanilla game. Several doorways lead to the sewers or the waterfront. HOWEVER, these doors are usually locked with keys. Where these keys are is a mystery. I used console to unlock the doors.

If you select the burnt corpse at the beginning and "unlock" it, you'll notice several new sexually related items. There purpose is unknown, except for the substance thing and the gag. The other locked objects give you gold and such. I also noted that some of these items are taken from other lovers plugins such as crowning isles and bitch.

That's all I've really found about this dungeon. I've yet to see any new quests, NPCs, or any lovers features added by the dungeon yet. Dunno if this dungeon is complete or not. The description at hongfire (the post under the OP) says that there are 4 dark brotherhood murderers, however I've yet to see them.

Note: When you kill the boss (Miyabi), you get a message saying: tell the donkey... thanks. Probably referring to Donkey.

Also: I tried this with an already existing character, dunno if that affects anything or if I have to make a new one.

Also, I have a question to everyone: Does anyone know what GalerionUnarmoredAcrobatics for LPK is? It's in the same place, I installed it, and it has something to do with acrobatics, but there is no clear explanation.

the keys are hidden in a way you'd not really consider' date=' you'll kick yourself when you find out....i did

[/quote']

Where are they? I never really bothered with finding keys. I used console.

the keys are hidden in a way you'd not really consider' date=' you'll kick yourself when you find out....i did

[/quote']

Well in the first area, the key is inside a hard level chest disguised as a roast rat on a fire pit.

[/quote']

Well in the first area, the key is inside a hard level chest disguised as a roast rat on a fire pit.

Shhhhh, don't ruin it for people! Put it in spoilers! :P

I did some play testing of this prior to it becoming the current Neverender, and yes it was LoversBrothel.

I had recommended breaking away from using that location in Eleven Gardens.

You really do need a decent somewhat leveled character.

Gallerion acrobatics is helpful.

Yes, all the keys are there...

I have not retested it since being turned into Neverender, so not sure what new stuff was added or if it is working as intended. Best to reach out to Nesikimo (aka Prophour) on Hongfire if you have issues or find any discrepancies. He's always helpful and open to feedback to help improve it.

So had a play through with it, wasn't that impressed. I hope its an unfinished mod cause its rather empty and the first bit is lacking any atmosphere or atmospheric design to it.

And the creatures in it are a bit daft.

It's a interesting idea though , it just needs to be better designed, and I really think rather than it being basically a rebuild of another old and quite frankly rather bad mod it should have been made from the ground up. Actually what it would have been better being used for is the Hackdirt Lovecraft area.

• 4 months later...

Archived