"Preferred" way to animate facial expressions?

Vinput

I am in the process of creating animations for Skyrim SE.  Is there a straightforward way to incorporate facial expressions/eye rotations in Sexlab?  I searched around for info, but the answers all seem to talk about using the console or adjusting them manually via MCM while in-game, which is not what I'm looking for.  I'm looking to incorporate them as part of the animation, not to make the player adjust them in-game.

Using FNIS, I believe it would be possible to send custom events at pre-specified times and then use those to trigger MFG console commands in Papyrus.  But that would be "outside" Sexlab.  Is there a straightforward way to do something similar in Sexlab?

[Edit] Also, I have not been able to reach the git repository (git.loverslab.com/sexlab) a single time in dozens of tries over the past month.  It always gives me a "Bad Gateway" error.  Is something broken?

Archived