Disable knockback on being hit?

I'm not sure if it's possible as I have no modding experience whatsoever, but if there's any mod or alternative method that can disable the slight knockback (push?) that happens to the player character every time you are hit I would love to know about it. I did do some quick google searching with no luck, but I might just be searching for the wrong keywords (or I'm just an idiot.) Any input is much appreciated :)

3 hours ago, Spade07 said:

I'm not sure if it's possible as I have no modding experience whatsoever, but if there's any mod or alternative method that can disable the slight knockback (push?) that happens to the player character every time you are hit I would love to know about it. I did do some quick google searching with no luck, but I might just be searching for the wrong keywords (or I'm just an idiot.) Any input is much appreciated :)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56893/

5 hours ago, Gameplayer said:

Skytweak might have it, if not well its got a ton of great tweaks packaged in a convinent MCM menu. around about 600 different tweaks, wouldn't play without it.

Ordinator a Perk Overhaul for sure has perks that eliminate stagger.

Awesome, and thank you! I'll give skytweak a try. 

Edit: It turns out the change I was looking for wasn't included, but SkyTweak just became a permanent part of my skyrim mod loadout haha.

Archived