Assaultron human skeleton mod? Bruh

This mod has been on the up on Nexus since late last month: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32801?tab=files. From what I can gather from the desc and pics it seems to "port" the assaultron body (textures I guess? some other stuff maybe) to the human skeleton, and uses bodyslide. Now it's kinda groundbreaking because people have been thinking of it since release, but till now no one has made a proper mod for it. I'm only just getting to installing it, can't wait to see if it works. Might take some screenshots if it looks good.

So seeing this made me wonder what can be done with it, maybe new animations? Heck you can probably use any animations that already work on humans since it seems to use the same skeleton. What do you guys think? If it works on the human skeleton the way I think it does then I see lots of potential! (Including non sexual stuff haha)

On 7/4/2018 at 4:10 AM, 420BonerHitler said:

So seeing this made me wonder what can be done with it, maybe new animations? Heck you can probably use any animations that already work on humans since it seems to use the same skeleton. What do you guys think? If it works on the human skeleton the way I think it does then I see lots of potential! (Including non sexual stuff haha)

To be precise, the Servitron mod is using a "custom skeleton", but that is just a fancy way of saying it uses a copy of vanilla game's human skeleton into which i added two connection point parents (P-BotCore, P-BotLegs) required for the Robot Workbench to work with it.

No other changes where made to the skeleton.

So, ANY animations that work with humans will also work with this.

Further to @Roggvir's comment, there is work being done for a compatibility patch for the Servitron to work with at least AAF and potentially Four-Play, although Four-Play is falling out of favor with modders, due to AAF's popularity.

Full disclosure - there may well be a patch that already works with either AAF or FP, I'm not 100% up to speed on that.  I only saw some comments a few days ago on this topic in the Servitron thread above.

I've tested it out, no other mods or anything - I know Four Play works (don't use AAF yet). Sex 'Em Up doesn't (at least the "whoring out" part), but using Crazy's or Leito's animation gun does.

I changed Curie into one of those humansaultrons, and it worked perfectly, I'd say. Only upsetting thing is, I can't make a sexbot or anything...

Spoiler

20180707233306_1.jpg20180707233319_1.jpg20180707233325_1.jpg20180707233431_1.jpg20180707231459_1.jpg20180707231506_1.jpg20180707231526_1.jpg20180707232111_1.jpg20180707232210_1.jpg

• 1 year later...

Archived