Non-sexualized COTS Armors?

Mercarcher

I've been looking everywhere for this, but can't find many. Does anyone have any non or less sexualized armor for the children of the sky/ashen x117/loli mod?

For now I've been putting tights on almost all the armor sets but that doesn't help the top. Is there anything I can use to cover tops more than a small area over the nipples (like a sports bra under armor)?

I've been looking everywhere for this' date=' but can't find many. Does anyone have any non or less sexualized armor for the children of the sky/ashen x117/loli mod?[/quote']

These are not only lore-friendly, but look perfectly fine on CotS/x117 characters.

I've been looking everywhere for this' date=' but can't find many. Does anyone have any non or less sexualized armor for the children of the sky/ashen x117/loli mod?[/quote']

These are not only lore-friendly, but look perfectly fine on CotS/x117 characters.

Gonna try these out. Does anyone know of any less lore friendly ones?

Archived