racemenu adjustable ball gags

adding ddi / dda gags should be the same process. the non-scripted versions may prove to be a mild headache. I can't think of a strong reason why you'd want to adjust those, but feel free to PM me if it proves both difficult and a priority. I think i include poorly written instructions a few posts into this thread. tell me where you get lost and i might be able to be more helpful.

a large part of my motivation for this project was the fact that the strappy bits of dd assets tended to fit my characters fairly well, while the balls often did not. I think failing to separate components may limit your ability to apply scale transformations in some cases. 

In any case, feel free to upload anything -- if you want, i'll stick it on the download section here, or you can make your own thread if you'd prefer.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Finally found and managed to use this mode properly. The difference is amazing!!

Now I am going to sound a bit lazy, but how easy would it be to make these sliders saved together with presets I make? It seems if I set the sliders in one save, they will only remain on that particular save (upon saving and loading the game once after setting them), but if I load another save from beforehand or from a different playthrough, and load the character preset I made, the sliders are not loaded.

My second and more "greedy" question is what are the chances that ring gags and custom DCL gags (that don't use custom models, at least for as I can tell) get included in the next version.

Either way, as is this mod is such a great quality of life! I hope one day it might find its way into the core of DD itself (giving due credit of course)

• 6 months later...

Sooo, i hate to necro such an old thread, but this screenshot seems vaguely relevant :)

1856325633_gagmorphpreseteditor2022-05-081513.png.0af3d4a3e75d165163e4b2351b107d82.png

The numbers next to the sliders are a mess right now, they do not really correspond to the actual morphs, because i broke the thing again.

I don't want to jinx it, but it looks like i am pretty close to finally finish this mod.

The GUI works, all the background mechanics for storing presets and applying them to player/npcs are already in place (i was using that for years, actually).

I only need to finish the code that makes the GUI talk to the game when editing presets, but most of it already works too, so hopefully it won't take long.

Special thanks go to mr. @45672 who didn't gave up and kept nagging me until i finally got to sit my lazy ass down in front of the computer and did what i kept promising to do for years ?

On 5/8/2022 at 9:31 AM, Roggvir said:

Sooo, i hate to necro such an old thread, but this screenshot seems vaguely relevant :)

1856325633_gagmorphpreseteditor2022-05-081513.png.0af3d4a3e75d165163e4b2351b107d82.png

The numbers next to the sliders are a mess right now, they do not really correspond to the actual morphs, because i broke the thing again.

I don't want to jinx it, but it looks like i am pretty close to finally finish this mod.

The GUI works, all the background mechanics for storing presets and applying them to player/npcs are already in place (i was using that for years, actually).

I only need to finish the code that makes the GUI talk to the game when editing presets, but most of it already works too, so hopefully it won't take long.

Special thanks go to mr. @45672 who didn't gave up and kept nagging me until i finally got to sit my lazy ass down in front of the computer and did what i kept promising to do for years ?

Progress looks fantastic!

its always a delight to see a mod project start nearing a 1.0 release, I cannot wait to see what the finalized 1.0 release of this mod project holds.

Keep up the good work ?

• 1 month later...
On 5/8/2022 at 8:31 AM, Roggvir said:

If you could figure out your last few bugs and release it, many would be happy.

1 hour ago, delgathar said:

If you could figure out your last few bugs and release it, many would be happy.

I was about to, but the GUI requires "Skyrim Platform" which seems to be quite dead now.
I am afraid i will have to find some other way of implementing the GUI.

On 6/27/2022 at 5:03 PM, Roggvir said:

I was about to, but the GUI requires "Skyrim Platform" which seems to be quite dead now.
I am afraid i will have to find some other way of implementing the GUI.

Bummer.  I hope you can find another way then.  I'm sure that mod would be in demand.  Thank you for trying.

• 2 months later...