Request for new accessories.

Sorry if its weird that I'm requesting so many items. I'm in no rush for these, but i do want to request them because i don't see them anywhere I'm looking for specific items.

First:

Bowtie and necktie accessory for females. If possible, having  bowties as bracelets and anklets too. My main concern is the bowtie/necktie accessory option.

Second:

the same items as above instead of bowties, have them spiked choker/bracelet/anklets. (this is one is minor priority for me as well.)

Third:

This one is probably the one i care about the most: Toeless socks accessories. this one i never see around anywhere in The Sims (not even TS4). I do find leg warmers that cover the shins and have the entire feet exposed, but never socks that expose the toes only, and still considered "socks" or "leggings". I'm specifically looking for the kind that do cover the heel and ankle.  if possible, have three different variants in length: right below the knee, midway upto the thighs.

And if possible, a fishnet variant.

Archived