Blue Bulls and Invisible Puppies

cailic

Hello, I just updated all my creature mods.  I now have blue bulls in the pastures and invisible puppies in town.  I don't know which mod puts the puppies in town, but I can not even target them through the console to disable them... like I usually do.  I even uninstalled and re-installed the mods to no avail.

Mods I installed in order according to the instructions under the More Nasty Critters page;

More Nasty Critters V11_G

HentaiCreatures MNCv11_1D

Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2

Skyrim Immersive Creatures v 6.5.2b

High Level Enemies - SIC Edition

SkyTEST V1_65 ESM version

Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures v3.0

Bad Dog's SkyTestPatch v3.0

All these mods were just recently downloaded and installed.  What am I missing?

Bloody ell.  I was only missing the BSA file, nothing important.  Didn't see that you needed both downloads.  I was in a hurry.  Installed the esp version, saw that mods required the esm version, so I quickly downloaded and swapped out the mods.

• 5 months later...
On 6/21/2018 at 10:32 PM, cailic said:

Hello, I just updated all my creature mods.  I now have blue bulls in the pastures and invisible puppies in town.  I don't know which mod puts the puppies in town, but I can not even target them through the console to disable them... like I usually do.  I even uninstalled and re-installed the mods to no avail.

Mods I installed in order according to the instructions under the More Nasty Critters page;

More Nasty Critters V11_G

HentaiCreatures MNCv11_1D

Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2

Skyrim Immersive Creatures v 6.5.2b

High Level Enemies - SIC Edition

SkyTEST V1_65 ESM version

Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures v3.0

Bad Dog's SkyTestPatch v3.0

All these mods were just recently downloaded and installed.  What am I missing?

Bloody ell.  I was only missing the BSA file, nothing important.  Didn't see that you needed both downloads.  I was in a hurry.  Installed the esp version, saw that mods required the esm version, so I quickly downloaded and swapped out the mods.

what BSA file where u missing I'm having the same issue

Archived