last exception file help

17 minutes ago, deeznuts54 said:

I just updated my game and before all of my wicked whims mods have worked, but now it has last exception files pop up that has stopped all of the wicked whims interactions completely. I have deleted every single mod in my mod folder and re-downloaded them and nothing is working please help!!!

lastException.txt

I am also having the same issue!

1 hour ago, deeznuts54 said:

I just updated my game and before all of my wicked whims mods have worked, but now it has last exception files pop up that has stopped all of the wicked whims interactions completely. I have deleted every single mod in my mod folder and re-downloaded them and nothing is working please help!!!

lastException.txt

I am having the same issue as well!

1 hour ago, killuga2 said:

Wait for update. Turbodriver has already posted the latest patch of the mod BUT in the patreon (the one you have to pay so you can get early access to certain animations/updates.) We have to wait patiently for the free one.

Where do we go to find the update?

Archived