[Help] HDT Physics working but no collision

Cornor98

Hi guys, I had to install Skyrim and all the mods again as the bought a new HDD and NMM started giving error to uninstall all mods. The problem is that the HDT Physics is working like bouncing, SOS moving etc but the the collision is not working for example breast collision, vagina SOS collision not working. I have checked all the xml files are in the right folder. Checked the meshes they are attached to the correct xmls and i don't know why it isn't working. I use Naturalistic HDT. Please Help!

Question is in the mesh femalebody files what is the NiStringExtraData or NiStringsExtraData listing for the HDT Havok Path to point to the xml files. A NiStringExtraData path will only read the first xml file even if the are multiple xml's listed. You have to have the NiStringsExtraData to read multiple xml files for hdtfingers, hdtvagina, hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml. The NiStringsExtraData needs to be in position 1 right under NiNode 0 to be read properly. I have to update the female body mesh files _0 and _1 every time I load an updated body slide. The Data in the HDT Havok Path usually list the path as Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtxxxxxxx.xml. Not sure if this maybe your issue or not. Sounds like you may already be familiar with this. I use the Naturalistic HDT and Beast HDT as well. You need the Beast HDT for the animals of Skyrim to have the collision work properly. I also include a hdtf.xml I found in a link under a Futa blog. The link below may be more help to you. I found it a while ago while I was learning how HDT and xml all worked together.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived