Custom Armour & A few Deco's

Hey folks, figured I'd make a thread on the LL forums too as they're just a bit more helpful.

(This is basicly copy pasted from an old nexus thread I made long ago) but I want to make my 'own faction' so to speak (looks only!) when making my settlements. That'd mean a few items you can place in your settlements like flags, and a few armours, namely some of the combat armours/army uniforms. Anybody willing to give me a hand with this? If so, I can provide details.

I'd prefer them to be custom so they don't oversave, but it's no biggie if it does- thanks for the help!

Here's a list of what I'd like.

Primary.:

- Army Fatigues (helmet too, clean or dirty, either way! Or Military fatigues, if that looks better.)
- Combat Armour (All variants if possible, but primarily normal one.)
- Brotherhood of Steel Uniform 
- Brotherhood of Steel Hood
- Power armour paintjobs. (No need for any special stats to add to it, can copy paste whatever brotherhood uses or whatever.)
- Flag for settlements.

Secondary.:

- Bandana.
- Military Cap.
- Field Scribe Armour (and hat)
- Brotherhood Fatigues
- Airship Captain's Hat
- Gunner Guard Outfit
- Gunner Flannel & Jeans
- Gunner Harness
- Gunner Leather
- Hazmat Suit
- Labcoat

Probably not what you expected, heh.. Due to the amount of things!

Ideally, I'd want them a realistic black and green colour (hence gunner stuff is secondary, some look ok already!), as I've tried and only managed to get it really dark black, which just seemed unfitting in the wasteland, and the primary thing I'd like is for the logo's on the helmets, chest pieces and so on to be changed to my own logo. Preferrably I'd love if that logo was put onto the upper arms of the brotherhood uniforms and army fatigues etc too, to show who 'we' are.

Logo & Colour examples in Fallout 3 (Was red instead of green there).:

https://imgur.com/a/xnigC
https://seeklogo.com...eeklogo.com.png

I hope this helps a little bit, and I know I am asking for quite a lot. If somebody has a good step by step on how to do this without oversaving the base models that'd help too. 

Archived