Game freezes at the same time of the day and won’t continue at all.

Hey! Its possible that this has been answered but the Sims will be running sometimes for a week in sims days or a few days then suddenly the game will freeze at a specific time of the day let’s say 7:16 am. The time and sim will be frozen but background animations and ambient noise continues. It’s odd because I’ve never encountered this until having this mod so any help with fixes? Is it a processer problem?

This could be a problem if you have too much CC/Mods installed. Try clicking on run without CC on the Sims 3 Launcher and see if it stops freezing, or it's just that you have too much Mods installed into your mods folder because if you have a pretty good processor, the game should run fine with large amounts of Mods.

No problem but another thing though is that you might have to watch where you download CC or Mods at. Trust me on that, my whole game was corrupted and couldn't get any of my other CC from the Sims3.com website and had to reinstall the whole Sims 3 and EP's. So be careful because it could cause much damage to your pc. :)

I don't know much about the mod: Kinky World. This could be but it could not be. A lot of people have been having complaints and issues with Kinky World and the background processing. But I don't really know much about that mod...you might have to talk to someone that knows much about Kinky World.

Archived