Need some advice on using CMAR Morphing penis

I'm using Passion for my Sims, it comes with the necessary penis mods, but I find that when I twiddle with the penis sliders in CAS, I wind up with Sims whose body parts don't quite match up. Like, trying to perform oral sex results in him sticking it in her eye or nostril, or she's jerking off air and he really seems to enjoy it. I get the same thing with boobs where I think the animations were made for bigger boobed women, but I can live with that. I can't live with eye sex. Do I have no choice but to leave the body parts as the default or is there some other way to get around this?

Nothing can really be done about that it's just the way the animations are; it happens with KW as well. It has something to do with the height offset not being correct or being applied to the wrong age.

Archived