Game won't load.

I usually don't post on forums but I've ran out of options and solutions. I've currently felt like reinstalling sims 3, mostly because it seems to have the more mods and core content, however after reinstalling the game it cannot load properly. I load the game, goes to menu just fine, I pick neighborhood and the game loads to around 99% and just stays stuck. I've tried every neighborhood and each one does the same, left them all for over an hour and no progress.

The ONLY solutions I can find is saying it is mod related. THIS IS NOT THE CASE FOR ME. I have no mods or custom content of any kind installed, this is a fresh install. 

Current solutions I've tried:

Reinstalled

Deleted cache

Deleted entire documents folder

Deleted all old saves

Updated to latest version

Downloaded a file to correctly id my graphics card

Tried every single configuration of graphic level

Rebooted 3 times

Clean installed by deleting every entry in registry and retrying

Disabled interactive loading screen

Disabled online

Disabled memories

Tried ultimate fix

Tried overwatch/error trap

Installed latest drivers

A few others but they escape my memory now

This computer has previously ran the game and has enough performance to run it so no issues on specs.

I am fresh out of ideas and solutions online, as I said I can ONLY find info about this sort of idea when it conflicts with custom content, but like I said this is not the case for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, since you've reinstalled the game, did you make sure that you deleted the leftover files in the "origin games"? This is a normal bug that happens when you don't clean all of the files from your computer? But if that doesn't work, then you might have to factory reboot your computer because you've tried almost everything. So, try looking around your computer's hard drive and seeing if there is a Sims 3 files or any of that such, or you might just need a new computer because sometimes your computer just can't handle the Sims.

Archived