SaidenStorm - God Modder

Mailamea

My Generation of modding type is from the past, I started out when Nexus was just a site for Morrowind.

Then Oblivion then Fallout 3 Nexus, Nexus Peak.

But one modder who has his own site called StormFront Studios Broke the barriers of modding and inspired alot of people.

He has this mod Called "Enhanced Combat Manuevers" -

The clip is just from the beta but the RC Release was out a long time ago, problem is he isnt there anymore he left the modding community and only left us with one file. The Akatosh Mount for Oblivion.

He made so many awesome mods that will change your game completely. He made the first resurrecting ghoul mod possible, that the ghoul will keep standing up or crawling(when legs are gone) if its head is still intact.

He made awesome weapon effects and scripts, Hes student by that was none other than the creator of EVE.

I have all his files i would share them if i could, but my old HDD finally died and the files are lost forever. :(

anyone have his mods feel free to share :)

Hes old site, now only has 1 mod. https://sites.google.com/site/saidenstorm/

Kinda sad when i see this to his mods page http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/9396

I have all his files i would share them if i could' date=' but my old HDD finally died and the files are lost forever. :(

[/quote']

You can still get information of it has long as the disks inside are still intact.

Lost forever means destroyed. took it to a shop to get it fixed, turns out it cant be repaired anymore.

I have all his files i would share them if i could' date=' but my old HDD finally died and the files are lost forever. :(

[/quote']

You can still get information of it has long as the disks inside are still intact.

Lost forever means destroyed. took it to a shop to get it fixed, turns out it cant be repaired anymore.

Just because they say it not fixable doesn't mean that lost forever. Most computer shops say that when they can't be asked to send it away or spend several hours slowly reading the disk to recover any data.

Archived