Guys I need some help here plz~

jeanskern

I'm starting with FNV TTW these days. All is fine till I finished converting the famous sexus(Ver302) into New Vegas with FNVedit. When game started, the ‘Esc’ key seemed loss of function. Looks like something's disturbing the key to do its duty but I cant figure it out. If anyone happened into the similar situations? Please give some advises!

7 minutes ago, jeanskern said:

I'm starting with FNV TTW these days. All is fine till I finished converting the famous sexus(Ver302) into New Vegas with FNVedit. When game started, the ‘Esc’ key seemed loss of function. Looks like something's disturbing the key to do its duty but I cant figure it out. If anyone happened into the similar situations? Please give some advises!

Seems like you break "menus" folder or have controller enabled, try to restore it if you have installed any hud ui mods (like darn ui, vanilla ui, etc) and/or install the UIO mod.

Also can be that your 'Esc' key is just broken or rebinded in the game settings.

Thanks very much for your attention! I did return it into default setting or rename some keys but it didn't work though. Besides I didn't use any UI mods except the sexus. Now the Esc key looks dead without any reflection to my hit.

Archived