[SEARCH] Chubby girl to slim girl progression

I want to introduce some appearance progression to the game as my girl is progressing through the game. The easiest way to do that is to make her chubby, and then make her lose weight. Clearly I can monkey with the sliders myself from time to time, but that kind of breaks the immersion.

I'm looking for a way to make my girl progress from chubby to slim according to some mod mechanics. What kind of mechanic should be doing that is not important. It could be by time, by amount of sex acts, by a quest, by leveling up, by some fitness/working out internal mechanics, or by some kind of a diet. What is important is that only the sliders that impact chubbiness are monkeyed with (like big torso, chubby arms/legs, butt size, waist, and some face manipulation, I like to use racial sliders like the high elf's one), so that I still have full control of how my character will look like. To my knowledge, Sexlab Hormones works in a totally different fashion. Ideally, the mod I'm looking for, would allow me to hand pick what sliders are used, and what their values will be at the start, and at the end of the process.

Any ideas?

thanks

P.S. I also need to mention that the Weight slider doesn't really do what I need because it alternates between different kinds of hot, which is not the point. I want my girl to start just fat, not curvy.

Archived