Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

5 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

This is only for SE users - Alternate start have check for not to cheat main quest line. To avoid it, first go rescue one of NPC in cave and then enter in Helgen from another enter in Helgen keep for Chloe quest.

Thanks! Did not know that was a thing, will keep in mind for future playthroughs :)

10 hours ago, PvtParts296 said:

I seem to be messing up something, whenever I get arrested just the normal dungeons without the scenes, I didn't change that option in the MCM and can't figure it out, any help is appreciated.

Open up DCL in xEdit and see if anything is being overwritten.

On 8/2/2022 at 8:47 AM, Marcel Davis 1 und 1 said:

Reloading doesn´t fix it, neither does going a save back unfortunately. I went in completely naked, and it still didn´t show up on me, but on Chloe.

It seems like any clothing hides bra/belt on pc, but not on the follower for whatever reason...

The device hider is an item that is only equipped on the player character. NPCs do not have it equipped for some reason. If I had to bet it's probably due to performance.

Any attempt to remove the device hider from the PC will just get it instantly reapplied so your character is stuck with the look, but you can manually equip the device hider on an NPC so they could at least look the same.

Open the console and select your character. Use the showinventory command. Look for XX040f0c. XX is going to be unique to your build order as the first 2 digits are directly related to the mod load order. For me it's 0E040F0C. That'll be the device hider.

Once you find it, select the NPC and use the command "equipitem XX04F0C 1" and it'll equip the device hider on the NPC and it'll behave as if it were on you. I have only done minimal testing with this so your mileage may vary, but if you get any strange behavior, just remove it. Select the NPC in the console and type "removeitem XX04F0C 1" and it'll revert back to normal.

Quick example of without and then with the device hider on an NPC follower

Spoiler

ScreenShot1212.png.16d21973d91e84a675541e673bd3b262.png

ScreenShot1213.png.09d8f98d66199b0d6fa4b2cac2828737.png

I've run into a bit of a strange issue, I have noticed one other person on this thread have the exact same problem as I, but they did not manage to fix it, it seems.

My debug menu does not show up when I click on it at all, nothing at all happens. When I try switching to a different MCM menu after that, nothing happens either. All of my MCM tabs become broken, even those for other mods. Nothing I try works except reloading a save, and then I can access my other mods, but the debug menu still does not show up.

I have no clue if it has to do with the new version of SKSE, or if it is a conflict with some other mods I have installed (I have the Immersive and Adult Collection installed from the Nexus, no changes have been made to that load order except for having disabled QuickLoot RE to ensure no conflicts with Cursed Loot)

Some help would be appreciated!

Whenever I try to reset the MCM using setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1, the Cursed Loot menu just... vanishes, and it doesn't return at all even after minutes of waiting. DCL MCM also never appears in the console, at all

I have come across some console errors having to do with MCMRecorder, something about some incomplete code in the Vortex management files, but it shouldn't affect DCL at all, to my knowledge. Unless I'm wrong

27 minutes ago, Bobolinkfaith said:

So essentially the only way to get it to work is to start up a new game

DCL MCM always show up in middle game unless you upgrade in middle game from DCL 8.5 to DCL 9.0, what is forbidden. DCL 9.0 requires clean game without DCL or new game.

So if you not see MCM in middle game:

1) You have child's tags removed and DCL shuts down itself

2) You have damaged MCM or too many mods with MCM (there is limit)

3) you have any other mods conflicts.

Also if you don't see MCM only before MCM is initialized, what is in only if DCL is new installed.

So you can try a same cheat - start new game, initialize DCL MCM - if there MCM not initialized even use my post link so you have previous list problems. After DCL is initialized in new game, return to main menu and load a game. If DCL MCM need reinitialize in save it will now initialized too. If not - save is damaged.

Edited by Elsidia

On 8/2/2022 at 6:08 PM, Fienyx said:

DCL does not remove the ischild tag. POST YOUR LOAD ORDER! How do you really expect people to help if they don't know what you're working with?

load order was in the og post, but here you go ^^

Spoiler

# Automatically generated by Vortex
*Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
*SexLab.esm
*ZaZAnimationPack.esm
*Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
*ApachiiHairFemales.esm
*Devious Devices - Assets.esm
*SexLabAroused.esm
*Devious Devices - Integration.esm
*daymoyl.esm
*Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
*Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
*ApachiiHair.esm
*SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
*CBBE.esp
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*UIExtensions.esp
*FNIS_PCEA2.esp
*FNISspells.esp
*FNIS.esp
*RaceMenu.esp
*XPMSE.esp
*RaceMenuPlugin.esp
*SimpleSlavery.esp
*SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
*DD_Helpers.esp
*SexLabDefeat.esp
*DeviouslyHelpless.esp
AlternatePerspective.esp
*Devious Devices For Him.esp
*Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
*Devious Devices - Struggle Idles Patch.esp
*Devious Adventures.esp
*Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
*Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
*Devious Lore.esp
*AngrimApprentice.esp
*SOS - Shop.esp
*AP-SoldOut.esp
*Deviously Enslaved.esp
*Devious Devices SE patch.esp
*SlaveTats.esp
*Devious Devices - Lore Patch.esp
*SLUTS.esp
*Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
*Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
*Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

On 8/4/2022 at 9:26 AM, serranna said:

The device hider is an item that is only equipped on the player character. NPCs do not have it equipped for some reason. If I had to bet it's probably due to performance.

would you elaborate on that?

1 hour ago, Marcel Davis 1 und 1 said:

would you elaborate on that?

The device hider is a hidden item that DD automatically equips to your player character. It does not show up in your physical inventory, and if you try to remove it in the console, it instantly gets reequipped. It is what is responsible for hiding the devices on your character that shouldn't otherwise be seen. See the screenshots I posted to see an example of what it does.

That is the reason why your character had those chastity items hidden, but Chloe did not. NPCs are not equipped with that item as I stated probably due to performance issues.

You can see for yourself by pulling up the console, selecting your character and typing showinventory. You will see an item with the numbers XX040F0C. That's it. There is nothing that can be done to remove it from your character, but you can manually equip it on any NPC using the console if you want them to match what you would look like.

7 hours ago, serranna said:

That is the reason why your character had those chastity items hidden, but Chloe did not. NPCs

You are right and you are wrong.

Device hider works in that way, but only on standard items. Chloe catsuit have keyword no hide items, so if items is hide, then:

1) items not equipped

2) items is hide by device hider bug (it exist, i use it myself to hide chastity bra on costumes what prevent it)

So there is catsuit with marks why it should not hide items and it not hide (at least for me, when first time get equipped)

Spoiler

Clipboard1.jpg.2c3c83d0270d227689e0062e60f24972.jpg

Edited by Elsidia

Another question, related to the device hider:

The top piece of one of my armors is on and working, but not showing in 3rd person view, shows up fine on followers.

Obviously the device hider is doing it's job, but although my PC has very pretty boobs indeed it is somewhat immersion breaking for her to be running around topless without it getting commented on or her propositioned/ravished (Yes, she sometimes does actually fight dragons as well as play). How do I stop this piece of armor being hidden? Add a keyword to it, I'm suspecting, but what is it please.

4 hours ago, Elsidia said:

You need 5 body restraints key from DCL mod.

So you need 5 body restraint keys? That would explain it, I was trying with 5 chastity belt keys which I thought made more sense. I debugged out of it anyway as the plugs were getting too annoying to put up with

Hi,

I managed to get it working in SkyrimVR which is quite fantastic. I followed the tahrovin wabbajack guide and after that installed DD and DCL.

I have some smaller issues... would be happy about some suggestions. For example Claudius is not offereing me any quest for Leah, any idea why that could be?

Thanks in advance

38 minutes ago, BobRoss235 said:

For example Claudius is not offereing me any quest for Leah, any idea why that could be?

Claudius never offer quest for Leah. In DCL no quest for Leah.

Read spoiler:

Spoiler

If you want Leah as your domina quest, you need speak with Leon, when are no restraints on and probably no other active quests running. It offer new quest Leon's. At end of this quest you can choose be Leah slave and then start new quest dominated with Leah. Or you can choose Leon as master, then never be quests with Leah. Or you can deny be slave and then no one quest will started.

UPD: At Leon's quest end in DCL 9.0 is bug with piercings - it not remove. Somewhere in this thread are two solutions how to remove those piercings before start quest and second after bugged items.

Edited by Elsidia

Hello, firstly, what a great mod ! using it for a while and loving the randomness and variety with quests 

I would like to ask if anyone here found this strange bug I have with BHUNP and some armors/restraints from multiple mods (here DCL but happened with some nexus armor mods like DX fetish). 
The picture is with the zebra dress from DCL

Spoiler

image.png.c536170c80a1d219b479e9f68dd52617.png

I have installed BHUNP specific bodyslides (Devious Cursed Loot 8.3 BHUNP (SMP) v1.1.0), built them, but I can not make this work. The only workaround I have is using the defaults UNP/CBBE bodyslides. Also I can not find issues on BHUNP by searching "bhunp square/tile bug" etc

I always install every hard requirements for each of my mod, and loot has sorted the load order (can provide if relevant here)

I hope someone encountered this and resolved it, thank you for any help/comment

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but for some reason I can't get the game to load with alternate start *and* deviously cursed loot. This is my load order:

# Automatically generated by Vortex
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm