(Obsolete) [Sims 4] Townie Makeovers

1 hour ago, mathys27 said:

WHen i put the CC from your household my game wont launch.

Strange, everything's working on my end. Have you downloaded the pre-Seasons update? I had to clean up my Mods folder after that, so I'm guessing that's what you'll have to do as well.

15 hours ago, porkybork said:

Strange, everything's working on my end. Have you downloaded the pre-Seasons update? I had to clean up my Mods folder after that, so I'm guessing that's what you'll have to do as well.

Already did, the CC from the mods is the problem, when i remove it everything work

4 hours ago, mathys27 said:

Already did, the CC from the mods is the problem, when i remove it everything work

Have you been able to isolate which households are causing problems for you? Try removing custom skins from your Mods folder and see if that fixes it.

Did you have any of my household files before the Seasons patch? Were they working then?

Since we're on the topic, is anyone else having issues like this? CC normally doesn't cause problems after a big patch, but it could be that one of the CC files was made obsolete by the update.

I've also had no trouble with anything, and if I did, it was something simple and you had it fixed within hours, like missing household files, LOL. One quick question though. Did you know that, Moira Fyres was pregnant when you saved her? Or did they sneak up stair and have a little fun  :) 

41 minutes ago, Country_Boy said:

Did you know that, Moira Fyres was pregnant when you saved her? Or did they sneak up stair and have a little fun  :) 

Lol are you serious? I didn't make them do that. They must've done it offscreen or while I was playing with a different household. That's pretty funny though, I never caught that lol.

11 hours ago, dnl1997 said:

Hey porkybork could you add dates for when you added a new household, would be easier to check upon your thread to see what new ones to download that way.

I can add the date for the most recently added household to the title, but I can't put the dates for every household that I've made so far since I don't remember when I made them.

Here's a little hint for the upcoming Special Household for the Get Together pack:

1188374986_simshouseparty.jpg.9f51c70b8e6e602d2251fb6021a225ec.jpg

Can you guess which sim(s) will appear from this pack?

On 6/16/2018 at 5:59 PM, Smelly Cat said:

@Infernoxpx You definitely installed Nisa’s mod ? You can turn off those red bands in settings when clicking on a sim. It’s under Tam Explorer.

Sorry I was gone for quite a while so I just saw your reply! Yeah I was definitely confused for a while lol! Wait, you can disable that in the settings section? I deleted the mod because apparently it required Basemental Drugs and I don't have that one installed.

Thanks again. Keep up the amazing work!! I'm not making a request, but IF you wanted a suggestion, I would love to see your version of the Langerak family from Sims 3. HOWEVER, Kaylynn Langerak should be a teen / young adult; In Sims 3 she is a child, but she should be about the same age as Cassandra Goth. Also, in Sims 2 she is a maid who has romantic relations with Daniel Pleasant & Don Lothario.

You might find the Kim-Lewis family to be particularly boring, but I have an adoration for that family for my own reasons. I combined your Kim-Lewis edits with my own, and created an even larger complicated family. Anyways, I love your makeover, and I can't wait to see more of your creations. 

Edit: Also. I can't wait till you touch the Vatore family <3. 

2 hours ago, Rapsodia said:

Hi porkybork,the file "Vladislaus" is broken :(

12 minutes ago, Jughandle said:

I had the PS_FrostbrecherLeatherjacket.package give an error when trying to extract it.  All of the other files extracted ok.

Sorry bout that! I'll look into right away.

Just wanted to give ya a heads up. Downloaded the Vatore siblings and I was missing the original mesh for Lilith's hair. I hope it's okay, but I'm going to leave this link here in case someone else has the same problem I did so they can go get it so the hair will work. 

https://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Cazy/downloads/details/category/sims4-hair-hairstyles-female/title/amelia-hairstyle--female/id/1296702/

Without it, the sim will look like the picture in the spoiler.

Spoiler

1955402598_07-01-18_2-42-32AM.thumb.png.335ab8943f2e08c0947de5475b1caa2f.png

46 minutes ago, Country_Boy said:

Just wanted to give ya a heads up. Downloaded the Vatore siblings and I was missing the original mesh for Lilith's hair. I hope it's okay, but I'm going to leave this link here in case someone else has the same problem I did so they can go get it so the hair will work. 

https://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Cazy/downloads/details/category/sims4-hair-hairstyles-female/title/amelia-hairstyle--female/id/1296702/

Without it, the sim will look like the picture in the spoiler.

Reveal hidden contents

1955402598_07-01-18_2-42-32AM.thumb.png.335ab8943f2e08c0947de5475b1caa2f.png

Holy fuck!

I'm sure I included everything ya'll needed in that file, and that hair worked fine in my game without any other mesh. Are you sure it's the hair specifically and not something else? Is the Vladislaus household working okay?

Is this happening to anyone else? If it is, I'll put together another .zip file.

43 minutes ago, porkybork said:

Holy fuck!

I'm sure I included everything ya'll needed in that file, and that hair worked fine in my game without any other mesh. Are you sure it's the hair specifically and not something else? Is the Vladislaus household working okay?

Is this happening to anyone else? If it is, I'll put together another .zip file.

I just tried this and got the same error Country_Boy showcased; it's the missing hair.

35 minutes ago, porkybork said:

Are you sure it's the hair specifically and not something else? Is the Vladislaus household working okay?

I'm guessing it was the hair. I downloaded the hair that google lead me to and went back in-game and everything worked fine. Vlad's is working fine. Only hiccup I had was the hair on Lilith. The reason I said it was the hair is, I removed her hair in CAS and the ???? you see in the CAS pic went away. Put the hair back on and it came back. That's when I went looking to see if I was missing a mess. Sorry if I in anyway offended you by posting that link. I thought I was helping, but if it was working fine in your game without the hair at the link, then you have me thinking maybe it was a glitch on my end. 

19 minutes ago, Chipendale said:

I just tried this and got the same error Country_Boy showcased; it's the missing hair.

10 minutes ago, Country_Boy said:

I'm guessing it was the hair. I downloaded the hair that google lead me to and went back in-game and everything worked fine. Vlad's is working fine. Only hiccup I had was the hair on Lilith. The reason I said it was the hair is, I removed her hair in CAS and the ???? you see in the CAS pic went away. Put the hair back on and it came back. That's when I went looking to see if I was missing a mess. Sorry if I in anyway offended you by posting that link. I thought I was helping, but if it was working fine in your game without the hair at the link, then you have me thinking maybe it was a glitch on my end. 

No offense taken! I just want to be 100% sure that it's the hair that's at fault. I'll check my files and upload a fixed version ASAP.

8 hours ago, sevenfold1996 said:

It was definitely the hair. Was about to post the same issue, but saw the mesh, got that, and all fixed

51 minutes ago, Solitude103 said:

It was the hair for me as well

Okay. Sorry bout that guys! I'll add a link to the hair mesh to the OP so that it's easier for people to find. Thanks for pointing it out, @Country_Boy.

• 2 weeks later...