Looking for Steam friends

Guest Kanori24

Guest Kanori24

So I know this is a pretty lowly move for me to make, but a lot of my steam friends have gotten too busy or have just disappeared, so I'm kinda reaching out for more peoples to spend online time with. By that I mean chatting, sharing game content and maybe some role playing. Not just anyone though... if you view people online as lifeless text then you had better stay away from me. If you respect people online as people you talk face to face with, then PM me and we'll talk.

I like people who are thoughtful, respectful, intelligent, eager to communicate and maybe a little bit perverted without coming off as a rapist waiting for prey. I am a 25 year old girl who enjoys gaming, conversations about most anything, tech talk, sciency stuff and more on a need-to-know basis.

Again sorry for posting an ad like this. I'm just a bit lonely these days :dodgy:

edit: There is a LL discord !?

Yep, tho last time i went there / asked for help, i was generally ignored / laughed at as i apparently don't have the brain to Google something.

edit: There is a LL discord !?

Yep, tho last time i went there / asked for help, i was generally ignored / laughed at as i apparently don't have the brain to Google something.

Well, you and me too man, but the good thing is I able to you know 'fix' the problem by myself, for somebody to answer your problem you gonna need good timing, rep, and little bit of luck.

Maybe I am late to jump the bandwagon, anybody want to befriend me in steam its Dagakotowaru04

Guest Kanori24

See... I'm so far behind I don't even know what this discord thing is, but I do know what it's like to be talked to like you can't google something... even after you clearly state you googled a problem and checked many sources. Just rest knowing those who make those accusations don't have the brain to comprehend a simple post :P

Edit: ....I guess I should google discord right? XD

Guest Kanori24

You know I think I may have done the wrong thing here... I should withdraw from LL because I am getting a lot of messages from people who seem just a bit sickly with some bizarre disease of sexual obsession that goes beyond my tastes...

You know I think I may have done the wrong thing here... I should withdraw from LL because I am getting a lot of messages from people who seem just a bit sickly with some bizarre disease of sexual obsession that goes beyond my tastes...

You shouldn't let that bother you, just don't respond to them, or tell em' to stop. Or put it in your signature so it appears everytime you post on here. Sadly the most bizarre/intrusive people are the most vocal...

Most of the people on this site are level-headed, good people. This is a great community. All communities have their strange people though.

Guest Kanori24

Look, guys... can I open up about something? The only reason I made this thread is because my previous steam friends were all I had.. :(   That is it. That is everyone I ever have the chance to associate with on a friendly level. I have no one out there in the 'real' world aside from my mom and my brother when he wants to come around... which is every solar eclipse or so. Co workers have no interest in me whatsoever. I was quite surprised when one asked if I was okay after I was involved in car crash a few months ago. Logically they would not have cared, and something tells me they really didn't anyway, and they were hoping I would say "NO my spine and neck is broken!!"

I mean I know people. They just don't care enough to even give me a few words. A phone conversation? Forget it. Actually hanging out in person, playing games, going for a walk? Oh I'd have to be dreaming. It's been 6 years since I've spent any real quality time with another person and I am feeling desolate and like I could snap any day now. When people come up and speak to me it feels strange, and I don't know what to say. Even if they ask me a simple question like "How are you?" I can't for the life of me give them an answer. I feel like I'm devolving, like I am losing the ability to communicate face to face in real time. In fact I'm pretty sure I have.

Everyone I know is always too busy. Their social media says otherwise. Busy out partying and having good times without me. I'm surprised I haven't seen posts of them all throwing darts at my portrait. And its not like I'm this sickly weird girl, like Jerry from Undertale. I'm a calm, quite average person just trying to make it through life and wanting to embrace humanity along the way. But I can't because for whatever reason I get rejected time and time again, with the same repeated excuses even from people I had not known as long.

I've kept myself entertained with work, gaming and of course treating Skyrim like an artistic outlet for a long time now, and it hurts... oh god it hurts so much that no one will let me be around them... I'm losing my will to keep trying, and my will to continue living... :(

@fare67t

The nice things about discord is that you can mute whoever you want if you don't like what they say to you.

@Kanori24

You could try something like porting outfits for your character in skyrim. I do it a lot for my skyrim as a hobby. You might also find others that do the same thing and maybe share ideas and what not. ATM I'm trying to see what starfire's outfit will look like in skyrim for my female character.

Look, guys... can I open up about something? The only reason I made this thread is because my previous steam friends were all I had.. :(   That is it. That is everyone I ever have the chance to associate with on a friendly level. I have no one out there in the 'real' world aside from my mom and my brother when he wants to come around... which is every solar eclipse or so. Co workers have no interest in me whatsoever. I was quite surprised when one asked if I was okay after I was involved in car crash a few months ago. Logically they would not have cared, and something tells me they really didn't anyway, and they were hoping I would say "NO my spine and neck is broken!!"

I mean I know people. They just don't care enough to even give me a few words. A phone conversation? Forget it. Actually hanging out in person, playing games, going for a walk? Oh I'd have to be dreaming. It's been 6 years since I've spent any real quality time with another person and I am feeling desolate and like I could snap any day now. When people come up and speak to me it feels strange, and I don't know what to say. Even if they ask me a simple question like "How are you?" I can't for the life of me give them an answer. I feel like I'm devolving, like I am losing the ability to communicate face to face in real time. In fact I'm pretty sure I have.

Everyone I know is always too busy. Their social media says otherwise. Busy out partying and having good times without me. I'm surprised I haven't seen posts of them all throwing darts at my portrait. And its not like I'm this sickly weird girl, like Jerry from Undertale. I'm a calm, quite average person just trying to make it through life and wanting to embrace humanity along the way. But I can't because for whatever reason I get rejected time and time again, with the same repeated excuses even from people I had not known as long.

I've kept myself entertained with work, gaming and of course treating Skyrim like an artistic outlet for a long time now, and it hurts... oh god it hurts so much that no one will let me be around them... I'm losing my will to keep trying, and my will to continue living... :(

That Giant paragraph sums up the average Japanese civilian tbh,

They was a mini-documentary of a Internet Cafe in Manboo, people literally live there, they is this one woman who I believe she was 23-24ish and i assumed been staying there since age of 16. She describes how her only goal in life was to live past the age of 20 and after that she felt lost and no actual goal, she has no actual dream she felt like her only thing to do in life was left life carry her and stay joyful as possible. She stayed at the cafe because she was solitary but at the same time didn't feel alone because they was always someone right next to her. 

I know this may not be helpful or if anything opposite of "help" its just a way of me saying your not alone in the current situation you are in, I'm piratically their myself, I only talk to people in person when im @ college i have no desire on meeting them in person outside of it and keep to myself and my online friends, but also like you all of my online friends have slowly dissipated away from my life and all  do is sit watch anime and play some games lol.

In no way am I sad because I chose to be like this.

If ya need to talk you can PM as to what platform like steam or discord or whatever is out there (i have many "shadow" social accounts).

Archived