[CK2] Beta: Immersive Slave Training & Kidnapping. Updated: 24/6/19

dwjlien

Having tried this just briefly, I can say I could no longer think of playing without it. It's exactly what this game needs. The grammar does bother me, especially when it switches between gendered pronouns and singular they in the same sentence, but I know that's only because it's a beta. If you need someone to do the grind of fixing that, or some help finding pictures for that matter, I can volunteer.

1 hour ago, golingarf said:

Having tried this just briefly, I can say I could no longer think of playing without it. It's exactly what this game needs. The grammar does bother me, especially when it switches between gendered pronouns and singular they in the same sentence, but I know that's only because it's a beta. If you need someone to do the grind of fixing that, or some help finding pictures for that matter, I can volunteer.

Are you a native English speaker? I don't think the grammar switches are that odd but then again I'm not Steven King...

Honestly its just a writing shortcut to maximize compatibility for the gay experience, and futas and traps and even non gendered I guess. I'd happily just write she/her all the time, but that wouldn't work for those targeting Males a lot ? As for pictures Ive done as much as I care to do in the new update, thank you for the kind offer. Future versions of this mod will be photos/RL as that's what I enjoy :)

And update is out :)

New June 2019 update http://www.mediafire.com/file/6e3gch2wbnapuba/IST_0.85c.7z/file

Should replace old versions fine - but backup your old IST folder 1st before upgrading, just to be safe :). Not save game compatible (unless u know what ya doing :P )

Mod is now called Immersive Slave Training & Kidnapping as I put a lot of effort into balancing the kidnapping and is a prominent feature in the mod. There's an included Read Me that has info/install/compatibility and tips etc.

Tested with with 2.8 & 3.1, but mod only adds not changes so should work on all versions of the game, and is compatible with:  aGoT, shouldn't conflict with Dark World.

PLEASE post any and all feedback you have! Bare in mind theres not much in the way of erotica this update, its more functionality, and such.

Patch Notes IST&K 0.85

Image isn't perfect but should indicate some of the logic/complexity I put into kidnapping. It really should feel like a decent and believable addition to the game, quite outside of any lovers lab ideology :P. The tool-tip on kidnapping under 18 males is the most informative on the the rules of kidnapping. Girls/women/men tool-tip is reduced/cleaner.

• Smoothing and improvement of end user experience

There's a fair amount of clicking in this mod (high input for high rewards) so I spent sometime improving the click flow of expected behavior.  Result being just less mouse movement, hopefully you just have to click in the same place to get where you're going.  It should just feel intuitive and smoother.

• Better fitting UI

Text should fit in vanilla text boxes 99% of the time and be an appropriately sized window. Works for CKII_UI_Font_Mod_for_3.x 98% of the time too.

• Loads of new pics

Vanilla size, pointless in my eyes but wanted them there for all the people that only like to play with vanilla event boxes and UI and such, and to be thematically matched to base game pics - best I could. Honestly can't tell you how labor intensive this was, so hard to source. Spent days on it, and gay pictures -nightmare!

• A less wonky gay experience

Less. This is still my my mod for me I am sharing, and I am 101% straight, but I have made an effort for my gay bros that this should be a functional mod for them too, descriptions should have less wrong gender pronouns, and no females in the pictures. Again if you're presented with a choice on a male NPC 'ass OR titties' choose ass/the male believable option and you wont be railroaded into the female perspective. Done this way for gender bending NPC's.

• Stats!

Right click your character and you'll be able to see a numerical breakdown of your play time. NPC will tell you your interaction numbers with them personally once trained under the "use body" option. Bare in mind this is a beta. Pimp gold is erratically reported. See READ ME.txt if you think anal sex ='s sex/losing virginity.

• Mod intergration

Dicks and tits factor into a slaves sell price. aGoT slaves are acknowledged. aGoT knights and trained fighters are harder to kidnap etc.

• Undocumented changes.

I bet there's lots. But they're not documented here. I forgot see.

24 minutes ago, dwjlien said:

Are you a native English speaker? I don't think its that odd but then again I'm not Steven King...

Honestly its just a writing shortcut to maximize compatibility for the gay experience, I'd happily just write she/her all the time, but that wouldn't work for those targeting Males a lot ? As for pictures Ive done as much as I care to do in the new update, thank you for the kind offer. Future versions of this mod will be photos/RL as that's what I enjoy :)

And update is out :)

Yes, I'm a native speaker. It's interesting some people are getting used to it, but I definitely haven't yet - it's really jarring to me. Maybe that just makes me old. But also TBH I just find it utterly unsexy. Sex is, you know, a highy gendered activity.

For now I'm just CTRL+Hing everything to female pronouns and (sadly) resigning myself to not having male slaves for a while, but if I get around to working through all this "[2w3e.GetHerHim]" business, would you be interested in that?

2 hours ago, golingarf said:

Yes, I'm a native speaker. It's interesting some people are getting used to it, but I definitely haven't yet - it's really jarring to me. Maybe that just makes me old. But also TBH I just find it utterly unsexy. Sex is, you know, a highy gendered activity.

For now I'm just CTRL+Hing everything to female pronouns and (sadly) resigning myself to not having male slaves for a while, but if I get around to working through all this "[2w3e.GetHerHim]" business, would you be interested in that?

I just took a stab at it for ya. Fixed some other stuff too.  Main download is updated.

Figured if it was better writing it was worth doing. However I've left it in a few places - A lot of this mod the sex isn't about gender or sex. It is about power. And referring to the slaves in the 3rd person, as less than, is thematically appropriate I reckon. It shouldn't though jump from they to she to they to she within one text box now mind, I can see the point of view that that is bad. But this is a VERY quick fix after your post, so if you find any further instances and correct your localization, Id accept that upload :)

6 hours ago, dwjlien said:

I just took a stab at it for ya. Fixed some other stuff too.  Main download is updated.

Figured if it was better writing it was worth doing. However I've left it in a few places - A lot of this mod the sex isn't about gender or sex. It is about power. And referring to the slaves in the 3rd person, as less than, is thematically appropriate I reckon. It shouldn't though jump from they to she to they to she within one text box now mind, I can see the point of view that that is bad. But this is a VERY quick fix after your post, so if you find any further instances and correct your localization, Id accept that upload :)

I'll switch to the new version and perhaps give it some edits.

Small bug, by the way: my futa character seems to have become pregnant from fucking a female slave (my character was never penetrated, and the slave didn't become pregnant). I think it was from ISTUseSlave.

3 hours ago, byehi said:

Hiya do we know if this is compatible with Dark Work Fantasy (The Darkworld Reborn continuation mod), and if so do the slaving systems between the two integrate or interact in anyway?

I do cover that partly in the description... IST&K will run with Dark World no problems, having sex should even cause you to lose the virgin trait, selling will give you gold for genital traits, so some very limited integration. However I did not link the slaving systems.  I wouldn't be against it in theory ( IST&K slavery DOES take into account aGoT slavery) however I feel like Dark World is too big and important to have this tread on its toes.

Greetings,

Firstly, thanks for your time and effort to make our game better and more entertaining!

I'm wondering a few things: 

1) Can I use this with HIP?  I certainly hope so, since it is my mod overhaul of choice.
2) What do you mean by "save game compatible"?
3) If I have a game running can I install this mod mid-campaign?

4) As I'm new to the LL mod scene for CK2 are their other mods that I should have that would enhance this one?  Or mods that sex things up but don't add unicorns and elves

Thanks again.

Yours in Imperial Blob Plasma,

Star*Dagger

17 hours ago, StarDagger said:

Greetings,

[snip]

1) I would think so, 99%.

2/3) Short answer No. Game will work and  play fine, but traits get messed up.

-Traits on game load are converted to a number, so your character will have traits EG: 22 421, 552, 589. If you add a mod with traits (like this one) that goes into your load order and loads prior to other mods,  then its traits will load in, and push the original traits down the queue. So say this mod adds 30 traits, the above character would load in and have traits 22 (vanilla so unaffected) 451 582 and 619. So while the game works fine, EVERYONE's  (currently alive)  traits get shifted, depending upon where the new mod  goes in your load order.

Load order is i believe, alphabetical and there are no load-order tools to manipulate the order.

Now, if you know which mod is loading last, you can just cut and paste the traits from new mods onto the bottom of that mods trait file, but this isnt the topic to discuss that technique.

4) Not my place to say, not a fan of fairies n  such myself and haven't ended up using any other mods, bar Christianity, defo worth looking at that.

1 hour ago, StarDagger said:

Thanks for your reply.

Is this compatible with MTA:Vice and Virtue and MTA:Specific Punishments?  Or are they modding the same general bailiwick?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1581916407
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1571829748&searchtext=specific+punishments

This mod has a full description, feel free to read it.

The short answer is YES :)

"IT'S COMPATIBLE WITH EVERY FUCKING MOD AND PATCH."

When you say every 'FUCKING' mod, Does this work with the Elderly Falmer prostitution mod? Does that include the CBBE body version?  LOL

Asked because I had just started a game and had none of the goodness that you so kindly worked on.  I went back to basics and re-read the install instruction and looked at my Mod folder, and I had the *.mod descriptor and the .7z file, well that isn't going to work.  So I have it set up like it says in the readme, and I'm pretty sure that it will work now :)
I'm sorry if I annoyed you.

43 minutes ago, StarDagger said:

[snip]  So I have it set up like it says in the readme, and I'm pretty sure that it will work now :)

I'm sorry if I annoyed you.

lol dont sweat it. Its a build up - every time I bang out a mod for anything, there's always 10 posts asking things you've already written. Mod authors spend tens of hours of their life making this shit, be nice if users spent 5 minutes reading the description and README's. ? Just thought I'd nip it in the bud early here :) . And tbf if it's a question that gets asked most, it  becomes encumbant on the  authour to address it early, as thats what the 'client' cares about. Much more so than the authour (me) waffling on about shit that only we care about coz we're invested after having worked on it for hours. So nuttin personal! Just overall frustration venting quickly.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm wondering if it is possible to have branches for girls and boys.  You have the child pic, but don't develop it much.  I know this is a creepy area for people, but is it possible to do branching?

Also, if you send me the text files, I'd be glad to clean them up English wise (as well as BDSM-wise, like what is possible and what is not a good idea)

6 hours ago, StarDagger said:

I'm wondering if it is possible to have branches for girls and boys.  You have the child pic, but don't develop it much.  I know this is a creepy area for people, but is it possible to do branching?

Also, if you send me the text files, I'd be glad to clean them up English wise (as well as BDSM-wise, like what is possible and what is not a good idea)

What do you mean clean up?

All the text is in the localization file.

Branching is very possible, and is what i am doing with photos, but not with cartoons, too hard to source.

No idea what you mean about BDSM and possible/good ideas.

I've played around with this mod for a few hours. It is neat. A more expanded, and detailed, version of MTA: Vice and Virtue. Though this means there is a lot of clicking if you want to turn the majority, or all, of you prisoners into slaves. MTA:Vice and Virtue seems better for playing a slave trader. This mod is if you want to be a slave trainer, and feels better suited for focusing on one or two quality slaves here and there. That is my impression in brief. Here are a few observation I've made:

You can train a slave to the upmost (all their Learning used up) and this will not improve their trade value. Courtesans get a price bump, but if you are grooming a person with 30 Learning you'll be at the training a long time and it will likely be more worthwhile to keep them than sell them.

When physically assaulting a slave to beat the Stubborn trait out of them, and failing, the final description listed a series of letters and numbers that were not relevant, rather than a flavor description.

If you decide to ransom someone after they've been designated a potential slave, they keep their slave Traits. Such as Unbroken and Breaking.

Sometimes when a branded slave or trained slave child slave ages up they loose their slave traits. I've Also seen other random instances of slaves loosing their traits or relocating to their original courts.

Occasionally when you visit a slave, you're greeted with a message that describes their will being broken.  A couple messaged pop up, but one of them has a button at the top which does not work. No effect. I click it more than once and nothing happens. I forget the exact text, but I recall it sounding redundant with one of the others below it. During my next play session I'll see about writing down the text.

After some training there is an option to use the slave as a whore. The tool tip over this button mentions a trait, but there is no trait name just the following : " . I've not had any whore type events, but admittedly I did not explore this after clicking the option and finding no trait applied to the slave.

5 hours ago, Sakuro111 said:

Snip.

The whoring is a tie-in with DWF/R or Christianity. Those have whore traits, if not using them then yep, will be useless. Basically the JOB option page is just for thematic tie-in, immersing the mod to other mods, can be ignored if you don't use Dark World or Christianity. In none beta's will be separated off.

You're WHOLLY right on this being better for specializing individuals than trading slaves ( as the mods name implies). All the gold for selling is based off traits, not stats. If you want to make money from IST, kidnap NPC's with 1-2 Learning stat - they get the Trained Slave asap, and can be turned around for quick cash. This is deliberate - treat and assess  people like cattle, as a commodity, with 1 or 2 becoming personal favorites.

Training SHOULD max out at 10 lessons - so 11 learning is the most ever needed / minimum required for courtesan slave trait. If its going past 10- ie using upto 30, that would be a bug.

Agree on the clicking - believe it or not this current version is much better than it used to be. I am working on a system whereby you designate a slave upon capture, that will make them either cool individuals, or generic property - which can then be trained en masse - this will reduce clicking a bit (but also resell value). As some slaves can be sold for HUNDREDS of gold, its quite OP - but I balance this out wit the fact the mod does require EFFORT from the player- eg clicking.

Yep if you ransom them out, their traits stay, that is by design, they are still unbroken, etc. Should be able to be re-kidnapped should you desire to put them back in the IST process. I use it as a way to groom children early while it's easier, leaving them susceptible to my will, and then release them into the world, available should I decide to capitalize on them as adults.

The on occasional visit thing - yeah there's a 1% (rising) chance for an NPC's will to break after some time staying in your dungeon, just to add to some occasional variety, and simulate some people just giving up. See EDIT (*1) .
Will look at the stubborn/beating resulting in numbers, sounds like a beta bug, thanks! See EDIT (*2).

I have never had a slave randomly lose a slave trait, or return to a previous court, if you're able illuminate on this at all, might be valuable info. As if I can't reproduce it, I can't investigate it.? No-one else has mentioned it the last 2 years either.

THANKS VERY MUCH for that feedback Sakuro. Will look at them bugs!

EDIT:

*1  Checked it out, this is intended - upon reworking this mod I put a lot of effort into making the text fit VANILLA text box sizes. This option didn't feel natural or informative enough stripping away any more text, so I put the extra commentary into that option box, that just reloads the same event. Eventual release will use bigger text box mod, and this event will be edited accordingly. Basically it is a work around.

*2 Found the culprit thanks. In the localisation.csv line 307, 1st word is ISTstubb0118desc  replace with ISTstubborn0118desc.

Or paste THIS file over (replacing) the one in IST/localisation. Main D/L updated on 1st page.

The whoring is a tie-in with DWF/R or Christianity. Those have whore traits, if not using them then yep, will be useless

I am not a modder. Is there a way to make it so that that require another mod or DLC not appear for people who don't have the mod/DLC installed? That may cut down on confusion for people seeing something that really doesn't affect them.

Training SHOULD max out at 10 lessons

This is working. Wasn't previously aware of or, not did I previous go through and count training session. That said it would be nice if you could manually end the training regiment at some point. Say you want your slave to maintain it's high learning so it can act as a Priest/Priestess or Court Physician. I'm not sure how you'd work that into the system and still prevent people from using a quickened training process as an exploit (trained slaved earn you more money when sold).

I am working on a system whereby you designate a slave upon capture ...

This could be nice, however you can get A LOT of prisoners from raiding or sieging places down. Especially if you are part of a Warrior Lodge. This may result in large spams events when you capture prisoners. This is actually where I've gotten all of my slave. Never need to kidnap people. Then again, I like selling slaves in bulk and only keep one if it is of especially appealing.

The on occasional visit thing - yeah there's a 1% (rising) chance for an NPC's will to break after some time staying in your dungeon, just to add to some occasional variety, and simulate some people just giving up.

I get that. It is a nice touch. Wasn't sure if the double event was purposeful or not. However, there is a button on the secondary event window that doesn't work. Is that intentional as well?

The button, on the second window of the Broken on Visit event reads: "A XXX's will has faded during his/her stay in my hospitality." It is the one that does not function.

I have never had a slave randomly lose a slave trait, or return to a previous court, if you're able illuminate on this at all, might be valuable info.

The disappearing slave traits appears to happen when a slave that has been released from the dungeon ages up to from a child/teen to adulthood. This can result in their leaving your court too. It doesn't happen all the time. So there may be another issue at play.

1 hour ago, nugerumon said:

Shouldn't "KIST Extras" be named "IST&K Extras"? Also, some localisation missing.

I believe there were also localisation issues when training your daughter, but I didn't screenshot that.

KIST Extras.jpg

Fixed thanks, heads up on the daughter one would be great if you can please, can't bring myself to do it in my game, feels too icky lol.

IST_local_produce.csv

Archived