[RPG Maker] Slaves of Amir - a BDSM RPG/Puzzle slave training game

SlavesOfLove

Hello! We are here to make wild, fun adult games. Mostly BDSM oriented, but not only. 

At the moment, focusing on "Slaves of Amir" 
We welcome you to try it here: 

PUBLIC DEMO (WINDOWS)
PUBLIC DEMO (MAC)

* for other platforms, please contact us 

Why are we making this: I've always been looking for a great adult bdsm game and for some reason... there are none. At least none that I feel are what I was looking for. I am a game developer by day but by night... why not use my skills for the dark side? After all... I hear they got cookies. 

The Story: In this fantasy world, you are playing Amir - a slave trainer and merchant who has lost most of his money. Your last chance to save yourself is "Julia" - a beautiful slave you have spent your last dime to purchase. You depend on her, but she will need a lot of harsh training on her way of becoming a proper sex slave which you can sell or offer her services. You can be nice at times (or not), but at the end of the day.. you know that slaves need discipline and total abidance. Lucky for you.. you know just what to do.  

Plans for the future: I'd working on making "Slaves of Amir" a great bdsm experience with a lot of choices and an interesting, developing story and possibly, create another game after that. In the future, I'd also like to create a more advanced, 3d real, "serious" bdsm game. While I have the knowledge, that's something that will take a lot more budget to "do it right".  While developing "Slaves of Amir", I'm also working on a prototype for the more serious game with UE4 and hope to be able to present it here within about 6 months. 

Join us?: If you want to support the creation of the game, it would be truly amazing and will give me the option to focus on it and make it better and better. 

On Patreon, we share: 

* The full up-to-date game 
* Exclusive screens that are not in the game 
* Polls that help shape the story and bring new game features 

post-2038064-0-86613700-1496857178_thumb.png

post-2038064-0-48602000-1496857197_thumb.png

post-2038064-0-91501200-1496857212_thumb.png

post-2038064-0-99845900-1496857243_thumb.png

I really like the idea but the dialouges are written very poorly and it have some bugs.

You didn't remove the default heroes and you implent the stairs wrong. If you click on the stairs and press ctrl+2 you can place a standard door trigger. You only need to change the picture of the door to a stair and it would work much better. And you should remove the disappearing of the maid because it looks very strange. It would look more naturally if you add a trigger to her so that she walk randomly around in the kitchen. And if you use the stairs on the left side you get stuck in the wall and can walk around in it.

u536rq.png

Hey! Thank you so much for the feedback! This is a pretty early version, but wanted to share it early and improve. Thanks for letting me know - will fix it asap! :D

Archived